Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Amalthia chapter 12 . 8/25
I had so much fun reading your story! I loved the concept, the character voices, and I couldn't stop reading once I started. :) Thanks for sharing.
Corwyn chapter 12 . 8/14
I'm enjoying this story so far, and I do hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 7/30
Wasn't Piper less than a year old when Harry started school? This is fifth year and I think Piper was described as being 4, so four years ago she definitely wouldn't have wanted to play anything with Caleb.
Harry has no reason not to tell Dumbledore he had this vision when in his dormitory or something.
TheBoyWhoLived chapter 12 . 6/21
Called it!
madval29 chapter 12 . 6/13
I knew it was peter! That's why he looked at his hands in amazement is because they were both attached. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 6/13
Well marriage is through the good and the bad and it seems their stretch of the bad got longer. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 6/13
Well shit. But it looks like Harry's original world is bearing the brunt of the merge. Losing Harry and the ministry. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 6/13
Maybe she's a double spy and will help him. Wishful thinking I know. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 6/13
Yeah so maybe pull Sirius and protect him until they figure it out. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 6/13
So maybe Sirius can tell them more if that resurfaced. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 6/13
So Sirius is under control of the death eater. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 6/13
The only reason Sirius would hurt the kid is if he was imperioused. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 6/13
Why would they go after the youngest Potter. And what do they want from Sirius. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 6/13
Well at least his home world hasn't forgotten about him. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 6/13
He could just break up with lavender it's not that hard. Great chapter!