Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Jolene chapter 12 . 2/20
When are you going to update? I have been waiting forever. Please update.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 1/28
AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH
Well, I saw that coming with Peter, but the rest of it... I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS IS GONNA GO DOWNNNNNN

DAAAMN, this series started from what I thought was just another AU harry potter story... but now there are plots, and a BIGGER plot, and characters having issues and others working theirs out, and even more others doing other things and I don't even know but IT'S NOT COMPLETE AND I'M EXTREMELY FEELING FRUSTRATED HEREEE! xD
Though, it's my own fault since I started reading an incomplete thing... but still, this is really good. I hope you get back to more of this sometime. It's been a pleasure. :D
...xD
Dx
xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 1/28
AHHH!
Something sketchy is happenninggggggjgweisjfds
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 1/28
oh nooooooooo oo ooo o oo o o
(Still gonna say that, until I figure out what's HAPPENINGGGG)
(...though, dang, I hope I actually find out, since this isn't complete... O.O)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 1/28
They shouldn't have let James go, logically - he's too close to the situation (being that his daughter is the kidnapped subject), so he's compromised. It's quite obvious he isn't thinking clearly, and he could even get others killed.
...But, ahh, since when have wizards been logical? :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 1/28

Wheee! :D Here I go.
...Though, it looks abandoned. ...BUT WHATEVER
I like it
Fringie7 chapter 12 . 1/27
This was such a fascinating story. So sad that it's been abandoned.
alliekiwi chapter 12 . 1/22
These are a great pair of stories - so interesting with the differences between the worlds. I do hope your muse comes back some day, since you left it on such a cliffhanger. :)
jakgarden2002 chapter 12 . 1/15
a very interesting story...are you going to finish it?
Splat chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Its been two year and I just finished the last chapter. All i can think is I wish you had not abandoned this wonderful story. I loved through the cupboard though. It was truly amazing.
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Thank you so much for Through the Cupboard and Through Another's Eyes! I've read a lot of HP fan fiction, and this is one of very few stories I've desperately wanted to author to complete. You've created a powerfully poignant connection between these characters and the readers dear author that I hope you recognize.

Really, I know life happens, I know you may not feel compelled to finish, or may not know how things will wrap up.

All I ask is that you consider letting these characters speak to you again. Really, even though it's been a while, I have hope that their voices will come through and you'll finish their story. Seven hundred and thirty people follow this story? We'd love to see what else these characters have to say. And I can only hope that somehow you do too, that the ideas will flow, and that you would consider writing down their story. Thank you!
Rose chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Well, it's been about two years after the last update so this might not even mean anything to you, but I just read this story and the one before it and they are really amazing. I haven't been this emotional over a fanfiction in a long time, and it was quite refreshing, really.
little miss ginger chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE update this story! It's been so good and now I'm dying to know what will happen next!
scooperoo chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Enthralled by your story and where it is going! Please finish!