Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Amynta Nightshade chapter 12 . 10/21
Suspicions confirmed This reviewer asks the author of this story to firmly and immediately update and finish it .
PS. She loves your works...
JadeNoRyuu chapter 12 . 8/23
Hi! I'm a recent reader of your HP series (the Cupboard one) and I find it very well written and with a fine plot behind... Do you have the intention to continue it? I know it's been 4 years already, but exactly for this reason it's a pity not to know the end.

If you have the writer block, it's fine (I know myself its bane), either if you don't want to keep on writing the story. However if it's the latter, is it possible to read the synopsis of how it would have ended? Just only to let us know...

Thanks for the attention (and the story itself), hope to read ya soon!
Ginevra Snape chapter 12 . 8/21
Please continue! Or at least post your notes on how it was supposed to unravel.. Don't leave us hanging.
funniefriend1245 chapter 12 . 8/18
Hi! I've been reading your works for the past week or so, and I've got to I love this story best of all so far, though. Well, this and "Through the Cupboard". I hope this is updated someday, or it's continued elsewhere, but either way, I really enjoy this story, and I'm sure I'll be imagining ways that it'll end. Cheers!
tetile62 chapter 12 . 6/26
do you think the story continue? or forsake you? because there was no chapter for more than 4 years. Sorry for my bad English i'M French
I wish i see you un the next chapter
TATE Forever101 chapter 12 . 6/23
Siriusly? You stopped there? I love this story, I wish you would continue so we know what happens! You are an amazing author, so even if you've given up on this story and fanfiction, I wanted to tell you that you should definitely keep writing! Best of luck!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 12 . 5/6
I knew it! Stupid Peter...

Are you planning to update? I see it's been 4 years since this chapter, and I really hope you are able finish it some time! I am patient and neve mind waiting. I think the longest I have waited for a story to be completed was 7 years, lol.
I hope you find the motivation (or time!) To finish this wonderful story! It's a uniquely interesting concept, and has been a pleasure to read Good luck to you in any case.
Miyugi chapter 12 . 4/5
This is a lovely story! I just discovered the first one earlier, and proceeded to binge-read them both. I truly hope you haven't abandoned this story, and that nothing has happened in your life that has made you unable to write.
NexusRider161 chapter 12 . 2/17
Damn. Just as it gets to the really good part, cue a four (or maybe more) year hiatus. Is this story dead, or just in a coma?
NexusRider161 chapter 11 . 2/17
"Whatever hope had been spreading throughout Sirius as he and Remus discussed the remote possibility of his innocence had disappeared. He nodded slightly, avoiding the werewolf's eyes. "Remus," he said quietly, "I never would have hurt Helen or Piper. What do I need to do to prove it to you?" " Why didn't he make Sirius swear on his life and magic that he didn't? That seems to work in other fanfics.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 2/17
Okay, looking good so far... wait. Last updated 2012? Nooooooooooooooo
Greenturtle2134 chapter 12 . 1/25
Love this story! Keep up the good work!
aptteach123 chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Great chapter! I noticed you haven't updated since 2012, I do hope you plan on continuing this story. It's very good, and I can't wait to see what will happen next and what's all going on with Sirius.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Why, why must there be no ending!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Ahhhhh! That was soooo good! I just wish there was an upadate tomorrow so I could read it and yeah :) Thank you!