Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Just started reading this, and I know what I say here won't affect the next ten chapters, but I hope you didn't make a connection to Riddle through Harry's scar cause it wasn't riddle that gave it to him this time. If anything it would be between Harry and Draco.
Shamille101 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Please post something! Even if it's just a one-liner stating the end! Uuuuuupppppppdddddddaaaaaaatttttteeeeeeee!
CeKhay chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I need answers! Leaving it at a cliff hanger for 2 years. Please come back into the world of Harry Potter Fanfiction. I need to know what happens! Even if it's just a brief summary through a pm. Because I can't stand not knowing anymore after finding your stories!

But really you did amazing work with this small series. It's just such a great work of Fanfiction, despite not knowing how this parallel universe is going to work. I mean the canon Ministry of Magic is gone! I need to know how that happened! And this earthquake business needs an explanation especially with Pettigrew back in the picture now.

CeKhay
Dreamweaver chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
So, Siri and the D.E. spy had their face-to-face this chapter. And...ooooh, Wormtail from Wizarding World Prime shows up in the alternate wizarding World. (I called it Wizard World Prime, 'cause that's the official world in the cannon books.)
Dreamweaver chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
Uhhhh...Well, Remy, you might also have tried to remember one other bit of info that Siri gave to you that only he and James new about. That D.E. spy of theirs that they had, Eloisa or whatever her name is (can't remember off the top of my head right now).
clatoshipperrr chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
I KNEW IT WAS PETER.
paintme188 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
OMG this is one of the greatest stories I have ever read! Are you still thinking of continuing it? It is an amazing fic, and I would LOVE to see it finished :) Please consider writing more, pretty please?
CeKhay chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
And Then you just leave it on a cliffhanger for the last 2 years! Still I loved every moment I read, I just wish you finished, but life does get away from you, and something you lose what motivation you had for writing it. Oh well...

Loved it and Reviewed,
CeKhay
Tyler chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Love Love Love Love Love it Cant Wait Until Chapter 13
Siwsen chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
You cannot stop now, here?! Comon! I really hope you haven't drop this story, I know life can get in the way but I really hope you will continue this, and the next chapter will be coming soon!

I really love how you show the characters, and I don't really trust this Elicia Bode - as to why, pretty much everything that happened to Sirius, but also the fact that Remus didn't tell James that Sirius wasn't even at the crime scene of Helen - after someone certainly saw him leave Sirius flat... Just speculations. About Peter, I kind of figured it out after I read how he ecaped from St. Mungos...
But damn you're good! Can't wait!
Cariad-je chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Intriguing. I'm glad alternative world's Harry is still kicking, or so it seems! Favourited your 'Through the Cupboard' without realising there was a sequel- so coming upon these twelve chapters, now, has been a real treat :) year-long hiatus notwithstanding! That said, you have me on tenterhooks. Would definitely appreciate any update that's in the making! & sounds like I'm far from the only one ;) Caleb and Piper are adorable; this grown James sounds rather like…a Harry who'd not really grown up, or attained to that same maturity that comes from having to wrestle with- and eventually come to accept- unliveable, unchangeable realities - who's had life and all that's most precious to him proceed so far roughly as it ought (necessary griefs notwithstanding), and not yet experienced that sort of grief that makes it a struggle every day to even hold your head up, that changes you forever… except, perhaps, he's been stricken with that *now*, and he's doing that wrestling right here. Find your James eminently believable, glad you didn't fall into a trap of depicting him as a…'perfect' cardboard dad of sorts, but fleshed him out with real personality. Hope all's well with you and your family. In the event that this might spark creativity again a little... happy plotting!
Jason chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
You seriously write this much and quit during the sequel? Thanks..
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
This is great! I read through the cupboard and this in one sitting because i couldnt stop reading :) hopefully youll update again some day, but in either case this was an amazing story and i hope you have a good year
appleheaven25 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Please update! It's been 2 years...:(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
It's been more than a year. Has this fic been abandoned? If so, can I adopt it and contue from where you left off? If yes, PM me at avbystar30. Thanks!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »