Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
paintme188 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
OMG this is one of the greatest stories I have ever read! Are you still thinking of continuing it? It is an amazing fic, and I would LOVE to see it finished :) Please consider writing more, pretty please?
CeKhay chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
And Then you just leave it on a cliffhanger for the last 2 years! Still I loved every moment I read, I just wish you finished, but life does get away from you, and something you lose what motivation you had for writing it. Oh well...

Loved it and Reviewed,
CeKhay
Tyler chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Love Love Love Love Love it Cant Wait Until Chapter 13
Siwsen chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
You cannot stop now, here?! Comon! I really hope you haven't drop this story, I know life can get in the way but I really hope you will continue this, and the next chapter will be coming soon!

I really love how you show the characters, and I don't really trust this Elicia Bode - as to why, pretty much everything that happened to Sirius, but also the fact that Remus didn't tell James that Sirius wasn't even at the crime scene of Helen - after someone certainly saw him leave Sirius flat... Just speculations. About Peter, I kind of figured it out after I read how he ecaped from St. Mungos...
But damn you're good! Can't wait!
Cariad-je chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Intriguing. I'm glad alternative world's Harry is still kicking, or so it seems! Favourited your 'Through the Cupboard' without realising there was a sequel- so coming upon these twelve chapters, now, has been a real treat :) year-long hiatus notwithstanding! That said, you have me on tenterhooks. Would definitely appreciate any update that's in the making! & sounds like I'm far from the only one ;) Caleb and Piper are adorable; this grown James sounds rather like…a Harry who'd not really grown up, or attained to that same maturity that comes from having to wrestle with- and eventually come to accept- unliveable, unchangeable realities - who's had life and all that's most precious to him proceed so far roughly as it ought (necessary griefs notwithstanding), and not yet experienced that sort of grief that makes it a struggle every day to even hold your head up, that changes you forever… except, perhaps, he's been stricken with that *now*, and he's doing that wrestling right here. Find your James eminently believable, glad you didn't fall into a trap of depicting him as a…'perfect' cardboard dad of sorts, but fleshed him out with real personality. Hope all's well with you and your family. In the event that this might spark creativity again a little... happy plotting!
Jason chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
You seriously write this much and quit during the sequel? Thanks..
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
This is great! I read through the cupboard and this in one sitting because i couldnt stop reading :) hopefully youll update again some day, but in either case this was an amazing story and i hope you have a good year
appleheaven25 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Please update! It's been 2 years...:(
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
It's been more than a year. Has this fic been abandoned? If so, can I adopt it and contue from where you left off? If yes, PM me at avbystar30. Thanks!
My Pen Name is Secret chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

...an update would be nice.
kimberly.clarkposey chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Omg. Please, please, please update. It looks like its been over a year that you have updated this story, are you going to finish it. Please say yes. It is so good. I really like the stuff you have written. I can't wait until you update. Thank you.
Arafell chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I was wondering about Pettigrew. . . That whole 'soulless' thing definitely came in handy.

Still, I cant help but think that Voldemort and Voldemort 2 wouldn't get along well. There'd be some massive power struggle and there'd only be one left standing.

Awaiting your update :D
moonyandme chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
i really like your story..pls pls pls finish it
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Great story! I can't wait until your next update whenever that may be!

CeKhay
sdog chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This is great! I hope you continue it!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »