Reviews for Captive
CAEL-TAiyo-Kurama-kage chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Mutherfucking DUCK-BUTT ASSHOLE! Uchiha! Now that out! LOVE your STORY! XD! LUNA!
Ryu Pendragon chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Oooooooh shit! If Naruto wasn't motivated to destroy Kanoha before, he is now.
886021 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010

great story i love it

please update

Sasuke - Hokage - he would suck at that - evil smirk

c7bi-kyuubi chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Ooh harsh. Talk about a slap in the face for poor Naru-chan~ At least he has the awesomely wonderful and way way WAY sexy, smart and powerful hot piece of man meat wrapped around his finger. Can't wait for the next chappy~ XD
lazybrow chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
What the hell, why the cuckatoo haired traitor. Oh, Naruto's going to be pissed!
animeloverani chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
oh... That's gota hurt Naruto because he's worked so hard to try to become Hokage for that village. I'm glad Gaara understands. please update soon, I want to read more.
EvilPopcorn chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I have to admit, even though i should have, I did not expect that Sasuke was going to be Hokage! I really wonder how much stronger Naruto got though. Anyway, please countine soon!
ichigokazuki chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
OMG~! I just love this story so much it actually made me want to review~!

You are so amazing with the plot and writing~!

I cannot wait for the next update~!

Never stop writing cause your real good at it~!
Satsuki1007 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I must tell you how i feel. THIS STORY IS AWESOME. You write well. I can't wait for your next update.
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
NO! why the duck-butt? dang..plz update! this is gettin so good!
RogueNya chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This is actually a pretty good story really and look forward to reading more of it and to get the response to hearing that Sasuke is going to be Hokage... Most likely by order of the council.. Be interesting what happens more so when Suna breaks off it's alliance with Kohona.
black55widow chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Great surprise at the end of the chapter.
Miko Vampire chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I can't thank you enough for continueing this story! I can't wait to see the look on everones face when Naruto attacks the village!
Lady dhampir chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
*not logged in- cause I'm lazy*

I'm loving the story so far... I always had this thing with Naruto joining Akatsuki. X.X So... the tme is gonna be the next Hokage, huh? I wonder how thta got pass Tsunade... Thanks for the update!