Reviews for Surrender
chinsui-hime chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Great work. I would say more,but I may need a cold shower
Infection13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
MY GOD! This was one of the sexiest ficcy I've ever read in my whole life. I swear! Cena/Miz pairing are good but they can't beat Randy/Jeff. They're the hottest pairing ever in my opinion. I loved it when Randy go all dominant and rough on Jeffeh.

This story is pure hotness. Loved it!
Jade chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
wow! its so hot!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ok i thought i reviewed this but i didnt, or even added to my favs.

It was great and HAWT. Great job
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
damn... that was fucking hot :)
WWEslash4Ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
PURE HOTNESS! I loved every single bit about it. Jeff's so insatiable, if I were the Miz I'd have no problem ravishing that body! I can't help but sweat reading this, what a classic! Thanks NeroAnne!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was beyond hot love! Great as always!
natsukileeRKOlover chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was fucking hot!

Love natsuki Lee
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
VERY VERY HOT! Great story.
slashdlite chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
The cutest couples ever! You make them so...so... hott!

So, it's the first time Miz bottom for anyone and did his ass got burned! (hehe)

Hey! No can do Randy! You can't just simply share pretty Jeffy with anyone! Wait! On second thoughts, that's a pretty neat idea! (drools at thought of Cena doing Jeffy)

Maybe, if these three tops the oh so heavenly bottom that is Jeffy, it would make a damn good hot, mouth-watering, heart palipating and racing scene! Yess... I love it!

No! This can't be just a one-shot! Huh, what about making it a two-shot and have the three-on-one? Pretty please?

Awesome!
cornetice78 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
DAMN! That was just so fucking amazing. And so hot. You just gotta love Michelle and Jenny as best friends with benefits ;-)

Thank you honey for another great ficcy.
lil-devilish-kitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
damn! that was hott. I loved it, the jeff/randy pairing was sexy.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Damn! I so officially love you right now. That was hot.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
(Eyes wide)

I am dead... really, I'm dead.

You rock.