Reviews for Merlins Present Future
DaveC chapter 8 . 2/9
DaveC, why do you put the same sex people togeather as couples, I find it a big turn off and I think it spoiles the story, if it was said once the that would be OK, I feel your making too much of a couple story and it’s not what i’m looking to read. Other than my own interest it’s a good story.

Bye for now
Regards
DaveC
supernaturalreader21 chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
Update? *Insert puppy dog face*
swayrabbit chapter 14 . 8/9/2017
Please continue this it's too good to stop now
gypsygirl368262 chapter 7 . 4/17/2017
wait, so is harry not going to be the Black heir anymore when Sirius and Lucius have the baby?
4michelle3 chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Hope you decide to finish this one day it's definitely worth it
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Please update soon
Nikki271 chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Please continue your story. I would love to know how it will end! :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
Update this story as well please.
kim chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
has this story been abandoned?
big glee famanic chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Um update? Please.
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Oh this is perfect!
kim chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
has been abandoned. im using acciunt. pm 2
AceRavenclaw chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Fascinating story. Your version of wizarding traditions is very good; the rituals sound quite lovely.
Shadow315 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
longer hair i get but down to their ankles? Why not to their butts or, like Luna, down to thighs. It's more sensible and less dnagerous. As for Fred and George throwing a fit 'cause he wore his hair back? ... seriously? Why don't THEY wear their hair down all the time?

personally my hair is down to my butt but I always wear it back 'cause it's always all over the place if i don't. ... Harry should be able to do what he wants with his own dam hair. It seems like such a stupid thing but it's the little things that turn into the biggest.

Also ... why is it that a single female (Petunia) was pressured to marry/bond but Remus wasn't?! That's not fair and, yes, I know I'm being annoying and it's the time period but it sucks! I guess you have to take the good with the bad, right?

Also where IS Petunia in all this? And Dudley and her new husband?

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
ok ... I REALLY can't see Sirius being the 'mother', plus Lucius is the veela, i would think he'd be better as the carrier/mother.

-shadow