Reviews for Merlins Present Future
supernaturalreader21 chapter 14 . 10/1
Update? *Insert puppy dog face*
swayrabbit chapter 14 . 8/9
Please continue this it's too good to stop now
gypsygirl368262 chapter 7 . 4/17
wait, so is harry not going to be the Black heir anymore when Sirius and Lucius have the baby?
4michelle3 chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Hope you decide to finish this one day it's definitely worth it
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Please update soon
Nikki271 chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Please continue your story. I would love to know how it will end! :)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
Update this story as well please.
kim chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
has this story been abandoned?
big glee famanic chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Um update? Please.
big glee famanic chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Oh this is perfect!
kim chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
has been abandoned. im using acciunt. pm 2
AceRavenclaw chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Fascinating story. Your version of wizarding traditions is very good; the rituals sound quite lovely.
Shadow315 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
longer hair i get but down to their ankles? Why not to their butts or, like Luna, down to thighs. It's more sensible and less dnagerous. As for Fred and George throwing a fit 'cause he wore his hair back? ... seriously? Why don't THEY wear their hair down all the time?

personally my hair is down to my butt but I always wear it back 'cause it's always all over the place if i don't. ... Harry should be able to do what he wants with his own dam hair. It seems like such a stupid thing but it's the little things that turn into the biggest.

Also ... why is it that a single female (Petunia) was pressured to marry/bond but Remus wasn't?! That's not fair and, yes, I know I'm being annoying and it's the time period but it sucks! I guess you have to take the good with the bad, right?

Also where IS Petunia in all this? And Dudley and her new husband?

Shadow315 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
ok ... I REALLY can't see Sirius being the 'mother', plus Lucius is the veela, i would think he'd be better as the carrier/mother.

Shadow315 chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
Why couldn't they have a wedding/bonding mix thing? I get she's a witch but she shouldn't have to give up all HER traditions. I get they should work on wizarding traditions but why can't they mix it? Plus I wouldn't want my 17 yr old daughter marrying/bonding that early, no matter mates. I think they should've waited at least 20-24yrs.

And ya, after reading the bonding ceremony, i get it. and I get that they want to keep tradition. But, still, what about Hermione's tradition or doesn't that count?

Also what about school? Would she be able to go to college or get a masters or a job? It didn't say anything and that kinda frustrated me. Yes, yes, I am a feminist.