Reviews for Thoughts on Saviors and Survivors
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is really well-written. I love it. Good balance of sweet and angst.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Interesting reflections. I especially like Ziva categorizing each person on the team into her family...and not being sure where to place Tony.
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
No tomatoes. I liked the insight you showed. It's interesting, kinda like the lines I'm seeing her, him and their relationship as well. Funny :)

Happy writing!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well done! I've found their little dance very intriguing over the years, and particularly of late-you capture it well, and with some interesting insights.
TIVA4EVA chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Your wicked! That was one of the BEST fics I've EVER read for ANYTHING. You really need to write more NCIS, especially Tiva. This really captured Ziva and her thoughts beautifully. It was like you brought everything together and made complete sense of it all. Keep writing. xoxoxo
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
No tomatoes,hon. That was great. You really captured it all here. The essence of what they are to one another and what they could be. Love the Tiva stuff and LOVE that you included the part where she told Gibbs he was like a father. Beautiful moment. Can't wait to read any other Tiva stuff you come up with ;)
JperW chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Good, nice story and very sound writing. :)
Peace215 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think this was just something cute and to the point to read. Not overly done on the romance or on the angst but enough to know that Ziva was still in her confusion up until the end of Reunion of her place and trust. I think you mastered it nicely.

Nicely written for the first NCIS one-shot. Hopefully more writting to come!

Peace
zatl chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was amazing. 100% truthfully completely and totally amazing.
NYT chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Loved it-except this part,"Ziva let it bother her for about ten seconds until he looked up to make sure she was watching."

I had to pull the show from my "Recently Deleted" files on TIVO then fast forward to the end to see this. BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! So you fooled me. I liked your version better. :)