Reviews for The Hummer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
Man I wish Edward wasn't in the story at all because this was perfect without him. Carlisle is so hot!
MangoSunbeams chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
So perfect!
Lina chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
I loved the way Carlisle and Bella r together is some but it is good that in this on she went back to Edward
nhrc chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
(Eyes wide with aghast) Wow ...
I can not remember ever read Carlisle character "losing his shit": clung passionately trembling and suffering. Like a man in possessed. I had no air.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Holy Moley! Happy Thanksgiving to me! lol
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
:( Yep, I'm very sad... All that and Carlisle doesn't end up with Bella. :( Super sad.
winterhorses chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I love love LOVED this o/s—so good! Carlisle is my numero uno, and I eat up stories with him and Bella (or Edward). Thanks so much for giving me another one to enjoy!
Rachel xxoo
Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I loved everything about this story. I'm a little late to the Carlisle party, but better late than never, right? Carlisle is so 'together' that seeing him come unglued is pretty great. And I like him with Bella for lots of different reasons (some naughty, I'll admit it). Alice's letter was great and makes perfect sense, really. And Carlisle purring and/or growling? Mmm... ;)
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
OMG! That was so good!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Hum
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Carlisle is certainly one hot DILF!
KarukMomma chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
WOW, I've read a lot of these fanfics and I loved this story...of course I would have rather the sex between them be paired in a story where THEY are meant to be mates and not where they go back to Edward and Esme... maybe you can write one up that way. HOLY MOLY, the passion between them was awesome. LOL :)