Reviews for The Hummer
IfWeDieWillWeStillHurt chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
omg is al i cn say im knda hawt and btherd rite now u no?
well thx fer ritten ths
eboni721 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was awesome! Loved it!
LibbyLou862 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow! O.M.G. ok so whenever Chrissy suggests I read some other pairings than Edward and Bella, I'm usually skeptical, but holy hell, this was SOOOOOO HOT! I LOVE the ending... you know I'm a HEA kinda girl! This was awesome... the build up in Bella's head, the realization of the actuality of it, Carlisle's reactions, and Alice seeing it all - Just WOW.

Ok so I'm gonna go read all your stories now! LOL
SazenVallore chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OMG! This was great! I loved it. It is the first story I have read a story from you, I cannot wait to read more! You are a master at painting pictures with words! Love it!
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Whoa - this was so HOT! I love how you worked everything in, and how Edward was okay with it all, even though his "dad" pretty much got it on with his fiance. Brilliant! Kudos. :D
dbg chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really enjoyed this, but I didn't take your advise, I read it after I read chapter 1-5 of your almost done one. I was getting so wrapped up in the other story, I wish there was a way to keep Bella with Carilse. I see your goal, I like this one shot, I just also like the way Carilse was so needing Bella.

Great story, great writing
PixieH chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hooo boy...Carlisle is crazy hot in this!
evitakrishna88 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
this was A super hot fic. but my only protest is things could'nt go back to the way it was. Even if the Cullens could resume with things normally. Bella could' did'nt just have sex with Carlisle. she bonded with him. she would'nt be able to be around him without thinking of him as her lover. the man she gave her virginity too. There are consequences to our actions. Edward giving her knowingly to Carlisle would have lost her.
gmd028 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OMG. Unique twist but loved it. Nicely done ;)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent story! I like the twist with the purring and the lemon was hot! :)
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This has to be one of the hottest things I've ever read. I don't usually read Bella/Carlisle pairings, but this was certainly one of, if not the best.
starnosy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awesome writing...that was really great
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I re-read this to refresh my memory and ended up falling hard for your humtastic Carlisle all over again.

Swoon!

This story is deliciously hot. My hubs thanks ya. Whether he knows it or not. LOL

Hugs from TinkerbellPatten
GracefulDemon chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I HATE IT THAT BELLA STILL LOVES EDWARD AFTER SPENDING THIS AMAZING TIME WITH CARLISLE!

Imma riot .

This was truly, fantastically and completely steamy hot! Thank you for sharing! _
twilightbloom chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
So I left my review for The Cassolette and just wanted to add that having Carlisle's backstory gives me more to love about him. Still a DILF but now he's one with some depth of character and I'm loving it. Well done and I'm already thinking this was soooo worth the wait!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »