Reviews for The Hummer
dbg chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Really enjoyed this, but I didn't take your advise, I read it after I read chapter 1-5 of your almost done one. I was getting so wrapped up in the other story, I wish there was a way to keep Bella with Carilse. I see your goal, I like this one shot, I just also like the way Carilse was so needing Bella.

Great story, great writing
PixieH chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hooo boy...Carlisle is crazy hot in this!
evitakrishna88 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
this was A super hot fic. but my only protest is things could'nt go back to the way it was. Even if the Cullens could resume with things normally. Bella could' did'nt just have sex with Carlisle. she bonded with him. she would'nt be able to be around him without thinking of him as her lover. the man she gave her virginity too. There are consequences to our actions. Edward giving her knowingly to Carlisle would have lost her.
gmd028 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OMG. Unique twist but loved it. Nicely done ;)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent story! I like the twist with the purring and the lemon was hot! :)
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This has to be one of the hottest things I've ever read. I don't usually read Bella/Carlisle pairings, but this was certainly one of, if not the best.
starnosy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awesome writing...that was really great
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I re-read this to refresh my memory and ended up falling hard for your humtastic Carlisle all over again.

Swoon!

This story is deliciously hot. My hubs thanks ya. Whether he knows it or not. LOL

Hugs from TinkerbellPatten
GracefulDemon chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I HATE IT THAT BELLA STILL LOVES EDWARD AFTER SPENDING THIS AMAZING TIME WITH CARLISLE!

Imma riot .

This was truly, fantastically and completely steamy hot! Thank you for sharing! _
twilightbloom chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
So I left my review for The Cassolette and just wanted to add that having Carlisle's backstory gives me more to love about him. Still a DILF but now he's one with some depth of character and I'm loving it. Well done and I'm already thinking this was soooo worth the wait!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
GAHHHHHHH! Just got home from work. I will be getting in bed and diving into your new fic! Soooo excited!

;)
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I like DILF Carlisle. That lemon was hot. Thanks
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh, wow. Very satisfying - like the hummer twist. Excellent!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Well I have to say that I love this twist in the story. You did well with Alice's letter to sort of tie up all the loose ends. Carlisle is definitely a DILF! *dies laughing*

Keye
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Okay I have to admit I was skeptical, but you managed to pull this off. Amazing job.

~Jess