Reviews for The Hummer
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my! I was browsing through hits on the "Contest Winners" tag on the PPSS site looking for something else when I read Nina's comments on your entry in thier DILF contest from a couple of years ago. I snorted and thought to myself, "Yeah right!" So, I decided to go check your story out and see if it really would make me eat my words. Normally, I just can't read smutty Carlisle stories AT ALL. He's just too damned dad-ish, and the idea just gives me the willies big time. But Nina was right...the story you've written just blew me away and my prejudices right out of the water. When it comes right down to it, regardless of his outer vampiric shell, Carlisle is just a man, and they all have their limits. Amazing story! To the best of my recollection, it's also the only Carlisle story I've ever added to my favorites.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Holy Clit-throb Batman! I need a cold shower STAT!
Authyme chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What more is to be said than, mmmmmmmmmmm?

xoxA
Goldeneyes'1640 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow! That. Was. AMAZING! There is no other word to describe it! Your Carlisle is hot! Thank you for this wonderful read :)

From Goldeneyes'1640 x
la-geologia chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
HOLY COW! At first reading this made me feel kind of dirty, but holy hell that was HOTTT! and I really loved the ending with Edward too. That was perfect. :)
meahela87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yowza.
shar0525 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. Hot. Didn't expect that ending!
caressa28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Damn! Carlisle was on fire! Thanks for posting.
FMHC chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Love this! Not too much emo and a neatly made frame story to tie it all togeather. And such a sweet lemon )
ShaunaBelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was just flat out HOT!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
love it keep writting
readingmama chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Holy hell, that was fantastic!

"Oh, yes, my dear, I am going to make you fucking buckle and cry out my name,"

I may have had to take a few breaths of my own after that line.

Great job!
WildChild95 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Really enjoyed it! Good jOb :)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Now that was sertiously hot, very nicely written! But also rather disturbing as well, you are hinting by your own words that bella didn't really have a choice in this, and Edward, Alice Esme and Carlisle knew but didn't tell her? N ow shouldn't she have some say as who she gives her body to? Maybe this should have a "dubious Consent" warning on it! And SHE feels guilty? What is that?
Gemgem020507 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
FUCK ME! Yes! That is all I have to say...

*pants*