Reviews for The Hummer
starnosy chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awesome writing...that was really great
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I re-read this to refresh my memory and ended up falling hard for your humtastic Carlisle all over again.

Swoon!

This story is deliciously hot. My hubs thanks ya. Whether he knows it or not. LOL

Hugs from TinkerbellPatten
GracefulDemon chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I HATE IT THAT BELLA STILL LOVES EDWARD AFTER SPENDING THIS AMAZING TIME WITH CARLISLE!

Imma riot .

This was truly, fantastically and completely steamy hot! Thank you for sharing! _
twilightbloom chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
So I left my review for The Cassolette and just wanted to add that having Carlisle's backstory gives me more to love about him. Still a DILF but now he's one with some depth of character and I'm loving it. Well done and I'm already thinking this was soooo worth the wait!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
GAHHHHHHH! Just got home from work. I will be getting in bed and diving into your new fic! Soooo excited!

;)
sandraev1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I like DILF Carlisle. That lemon was hot. Thanks
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh, wow. Very satisfying - like the hummer twist. Excellent!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Well I have to say that I love this twist in the story. You did well with Alice's letter to sort of tie up all the loose ends. Carlisle is definitely a DILF! *dies laughing*

Keye
Jessicaaaa.Bel chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Okay I have to admit I was skeptical, but you managed to pull this off. Amazing job.

~Jess
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my! I was browsing through hits on the "Contest Winners" tag on the PPSS site looking for something else when I read Nina's comments on your entry in thier DILF contest from a couple of years ago. I snorted and thought to myself, "Yeah right!" So, I decided to go check your story out and see if it really would make me eat my words. Normally, I just can't read smutty Carlisle stories AT ALL. He's just too damned dad-ish, and the idea just gives me the willies big time. But Nina was right...the story you've written just blew me away and my prejudices right out of the water. When it comes right down to it, regardless of his outer vampiric shell, Carlisle is just a man, and they all have their limits. Amazing story! To the best of my recollection, it's also the only Carlisle story I've ever added to my favorites.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Holy Clit-throb Batman! I need a cold shower STAT!
Authyme chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
What more is to be said than, mmmmmmmmmmm?

xoxA
Goldeneyes'1640 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow! That. Was. AMAZING! There is no other word to describe it! Your Carlisle is hot! Thank you for this wonderful read :)

From Goldeneyes'1640 x
la-geologia chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
HOLY COW! At first reading this made me feel kind of dirty, but holy hell that was HOTTT! and I really loved the ending with Edward too. That was perfect. :)
meahela87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011