Reviews for The Hummer
I'm speechless.
Tabbycat917 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved it!
booboo.kitty2.0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great job sweets and good luck in the contest!

*MWAH*
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
holy shit! the was fuckawesome! he is definitely a DILF and I would do him in a heartbeat..that couldn't have been any better if you tried...
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
great story
coxie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Interesting concept, definitely different. I enjoyed this quite a bit. The letter from Alice at the end made me tear up and Edward too.

The only thing I found weird was the fact that Carlisle kept calling her "woman". I would have preferred he just yell out "Bella", than "woman" while they were having sex. But anyway, that's just me.

Other than that I found this hot and sexy and different. )
Walker77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow, ok as i was reading this i was so mad that you would have them do that and i almost stopped reading but then you explained and i am glad i finished the story, it was well done. sorry about sending out the negative vibes lol
edmom chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
DAMN DILF thank you
SweetT129 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
OMFG that was so fucking hot. I think I just lost my shit too. And it was all, every bit, to do with Carlisle's words. Bella is definitely not the only one in need of clean panties right now, that's for damn sure. Holy hell woman. Thank you.
AzureEyedI chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Nice job, thought the reasoning behind why Carlisle got his game on Bitchface was interesting.

Gave it a vote. Now give some love back to me!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great one-shot!

If you decide to extend it and make it into a full story I will love you forever :P

xx
Caution.I.Bite chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hot Damn! Are they selling tickets to this ride? If so how much and who do I make my check out to! Lol. No seriously I’m sure I’m not the only one wanting a chance to get at that hot bitch of a DILF that is Carlisle!

But in all seriousness, amazing! I'm glad people are switching it up for the contest and you did it in such an original way, I loved it!

Too bad it will never happen again :( *sigh*

Kim
mmelody6 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
that was hot! Great job, great idea!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »