Reviews for The Birth of a Rivalry
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
...in the anime it showed that Ino broke their friendship up. Wow, Sakura must be REALLY delusional to blame it all on her...
K chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I think Ino was spot on. I love the lines about Hinata
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha! That was funny, it would have been waaay cooler if they split like this! Awww, if I was Sakura I wouldn't have ditched Ino over an emo boy that treats me like crap! :O After all, Sasuke doesn't bring her fat-free cookies and makes a friendship headband for her! XD 3 your stories, like always!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
and people wonder why I say that Ino threw that chuunin exam fight.

Sakura and Naruto couldn't possible get along, two loud idiots with crazy hair and fashion sense. Oh god think of their kids!

Nope NarutoxIno is much better, she can give him an awesome outfit, let him wear orange on his days off cause orange goes good with blonde hair, and she is bossy and smart enough to keep him focused.

Anti-Sakura forever! Oh and Sasuke sucks too!
Shiore Yashagoro chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That's just so… so sad!
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
pink-haired little uchihas ... sasuke with pink hair ... just thinking about it makes me grin xD
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
screw u shika she will become a gr8 ninja! cha!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lol I love Ino in this, the contrast between her ninja background verses Sakura's civilian background portrayed in such a light way...hilarious. And of course Shikamaru JUST had to say that, and Ino's reply totally deserve the label 'famous last words' since we all know HOW LONG it took Sakura. great job!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
She'll get over it... When Sasuke ditches them after knocking her out to go to a pedophile snake man who wants his body so that he can kill his brother, then beats up Naruto after becoming a gross purple greet thing with retarded hand wings. Therefore... Eventually.

-Ash
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
i loved it!
bwahahahaxd chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
.'''''''''
ziprath chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love shikamaru's last line.
Hektols chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
If Sasuke finds out that pink hair gens are dominant then it will be confirmed that he never will would marry Sakura.
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
"Are you breaking up with me?" Ino asked tearfully.

I don't know; sounds lke Ino to me.
53r4ph1m act-alike chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Actually, "Ino" is Japanese for "pig". Hence Sakura's nickname for her "love rival". Just thought I'd let you know.