Reviews for Seek Solace
viking69 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Great story hope you post part 3 series in the near future
Jambee chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Such a good story. Well written. You should write a book. Note to self: Luke and Leia are 29. Padme and Anakin get back together.
Lady Lazy chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I love it! I absolutely cannot WAIT for the final instalment!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
It is really a great story. I would really like to khow how Anakin is going to react on Luke and Maras marrige.
It would be great if you continue this one day (soon) :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh dang it! No next installment yet. I hope you one day return to right the 3rd part of the Seek trilogy.
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Ohhh...this getting really good. Onto the next installment...
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
This is a good story!

I read the prequel and it's very good.

Keep the awesome work. :)
Bookworm0913 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Wow! I love this story, both parts of it! I can't wait to read the next part! Not only is Anakin going to want to go after Luke for eloping, but what are Padme, Leia, and Han going to say? I was sorry we didn't get to see Chewie meeting Padme, though. Luke took Leia's pregnancy surprisingly well, didn't he? When are you going to get around to the next part?
JediZero chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Interesting story. I do find it a little hard to believe, even as a loving parent, that Padme Amidala would be so condoning of such BRUTAL torture. Suffering, I can see. But her husband removed the manss organs one by one. That's like...Freddy Kruegerish. That's really my only complaint, otherwise, you have weaved a very interesting family relationship for the Skywalker family. I'm not sure I agree entirely with your characterizations, but you do seem to stick to them and since this is AU, that works.
leyte chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I like this tory very much! Whay do not you cont?
IBG chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
I'm really enjoying this story and am looking forward to more.

I have 2 minor criticisms.

Check your spell-check. It is correcting things that aren't wrong... like Palpatine's name.

The other is that sex is not the same in one's early twenties and in one's early 50s. I will give Anakin and Padme that they have been apart, and so, will not have tired of each other, and that Anakin is in good shape and has access to the force, but still, I'm not sure your description of what it would be like between them rings true. I'm not sure what suggestion to make, beyond asking a few 40 and 50 somethings about it.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Awesome story so far I can not wait for more.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Uh-oh Anakin is gonna be ticked. Its gonna be pretty funny. I think Anakin should surprise him and be calm about it. Now that would be and Padme is great lol.
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Wow and shocking But there other part I bet...
IBG chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Hilarious!

Touching, rich and deep.

I am simultanoeusly captivated by and disgusted with Anakin in all his glory.

And now, at the end I feel so very sorry for him. Always precipitating exactly what he's trying to avoid with his family.