Reviews for Kismet
French Shark chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
tawelephant chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Ah. I cannot wait for more!
Aylienne chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
This is just the sweetest story I have read in a long time. And I complete agree with Bella's "type", including glasses and beards :P I've actually privately been wishing for my husband's sight to not be quite so perfect, so he can get glasses, because he'd then be perfect :D

I just wish there was more of this, I just want to call up on the couch and read it as a hard copy. I would definitely buy this if it was a real book. Maybe you should change the names and publish it ;)

Looking forward to the next installment.

Mallory83 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
so far so cute! i cant wait to read more!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Amazing job, as always. I love Bella's letter's they're so filled with truth and really real. It's a really inspiring story. Amazing job. I bet they just met, huh? Fantastic job, I hope you write more soon. As always, amazing job, great details, I was smiling the whole way through.

GuessWho25 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
aw, that was so cute!
thedownbeat chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
This story is such a feel good romance it's crazy. It makes me smile.
Blawwmkw chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Great chapter, best yet in my opinion. I'm dying for more! :) Gah all of your stuff is so cute, makes me want that kind of romance for myself! I especially liked Edward's "Ah, uh, er you're pretty I like muffin and crosswords" line. Write on!
MissA540 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Le Gaspe! They met! And talked! Huge strides have been made today, ladies and gentlemen.

Tweemad chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Totally cute!
xsleepingswanx chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I love this story, it's so cute )
nopenotheregoaway chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
i love this story its so cute

cant wait to read more

Aurora Reinette chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Very cute, I love it so far! Though I am long will Bella and Edward crush on each other from a distance? The world may never know...

lorit chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Woo update! Thanks for this, I'm so excited about what's going on.
D chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I love this story. I just hope she puts her address soon so he can write back.

I never thought that it could of been a woman or a man she was writing to, thats funny.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »