Reviews for Kismet
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
This story is starting out really cute. Do you plan on updating anytime soon?
IceChocolateTammy chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Update please!
BeccaBoo chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I have just finished Acriss The Ocean and I loved it! When you said that this has the same premise, I was ecstatic! Even though you've only written 4 chapters I'm already in love with this story. To be honest I've always wanted that anonymous letter thing or something equally romantic. I'm a huge romantic!

I've never even had a boyfriend but I do want to fall in love someday so these stories, even though they're fiction, give me hope that it can and will happen.

Great work! Please continue to write and please update and I'll get started on your other stories!
ashleyswann chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I am just plain touched to the core by your story, absolutely adorable, I want more than just these four chapters! I think that you portray Bella very well, but maybe that's because I can relate. I mean, I've been in love, and I knew it, but well... let's just say it isn't work out, I hopethats not how it will be for Bella! Great work, please update soon? :)
ashtonangel13 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I really hope you havent given up on this story. Youre such a good author and this has such a good plot line :) regardless, i read your other stories too, so its okay if you dont wanna finish it :D
denica chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Awww! I love this story! Its so cute and romantic :) Its amazing how every little thing that would link them together, make them realize there roommates are dating, are missed out, the fact she doesn't call rosalie and Alice by there actual names in the letters, oh! The letters! So cute, he does know things about her, he just doesn't know it! And what are the odds of that random person out of the phonebook would be him, but still its amazing. He doesn't know her name, they really are making it difficult for them selfs aren't they, ahh can't wait to read more, update! :D
TammiC chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
hey, great story

please keep writing
alexandralee13 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I really hope that one day maybe you will return to this story and finish it. Even in the four chapters you wrote it captured my intrest. You have a great beginnings to this story. Oddly enough Bella in this story reminds me much of myself when it comes to relationships.
Lemonlimecola chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
This is a great story! When are you going to continue it?
ginyginger chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I really have no idea how you came up with this crazy idea, but I ike it! to bad it seems to be abandoned! can you tell more or less what happens next?
Iklepixie chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
My current pet hate reading a story that you had mistakenly thought as complete. Loosing yourself in the characters only to find its not finished. I felt the same wasy about midnight sun. Loving this and hoping it recaptures your imaginiation again soon
DesignatedReader chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I realize you've given up on this story. But it is really good. And I'd love to read more. If you have a rough outline I'd love to see it so I can get some closure to this story.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I like it...I hope you continue.

You really should have more than 407 reviews more like 500.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
mmmmm...
SashaPeta chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE update soon! I absolutely love you stories, and this one has me completely hooked.
435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »