Reviews for Kismet
Sassy1515 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
aww! this story is awesome, and so sweet! keep updating!:D
AwesomeWeirdness chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I love this story please continue,its really good :)
stelladelnordxd chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh, how I loved this story. I can't wait for more, though I must admit, there is a single flaw in the story. You have Alice and Rosalie who are dating Jasper and Emmett, who, at the same time, are roomates to Bella and Edward... HOW HAVE THEY NEVER MET?

It's so puzzling. Lovely story. :)

-Jamie.
JenCullen1028 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I was just wondering - are you going to continue with this story? I noticed you haven't updated since Feb...I really like it and I would love to see you continue.
PleasePleaseUpdateSoon chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Have you given up on this story?
hopefullyhope chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
I love please continue!
lyssak chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
You're just one of my favorite authors on this site- I just love the stories that you dream up and execute are flawless. Please continue this story and I can't wait to see what you create next : )

Also, if you're looking for an interesting ghost(ish) story, i can give you a story of something that happened to me. SO my freshman year of college, I was taking a nap in a friend's dorm and the building is supposedly haunted (a girl 100 years ago or something hanged herself in her room). As I was asleep, I felt like I was awake, or in that conscious limbo between sleeping and being awake. I was aware that I was sleeping but my mind wasn't settled (I hope that makes sense!) but I felt like my hands were clapping. Not like polite applause, I was laying on my back and it felt like my arms were going from my sides and clapping over my head and going back down to the bed repeatedly. I finally woke up a bit later and my muscles hurt from the clapping but my friend said I wasn't clapping or making any sound. Maybe it was a dream or something but it felt too real for it to be, ya know?

Anyways, I hope that was mildly interesting haha and continue your fabulous work!
Just-Georgia-13 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
nice work!
sharnamarie122 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I love it :) pleeeease update soon :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Okay... I would like to say that I adore this story...I love their personalities and the plot and just...every thing in general! Eeeeek! Please please continue!

Luve yeah
Becca-Jayne-ox chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
i love this story at the moment cant wait for the rest :)x
lolchika21 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
please update really soon i like ur stories and this one looks good! (sry if the exclamation point makes me look all preppy and quirky)
SilverSmile chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
What a fantastic story!

I love reading fanfics which are 'real' and I can relate to. You're structure of a uni student is very well done and I find myself smiling continually with the little things you add to the story.

I cannot wait for the up-date!
Sebbylover666 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Please update soon! Ya gotta3
Daniyell37 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
i absolutely love this story already! can't wait for the next chapter :]
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »