Reviews for Sacrifice and Redemption
Maddy chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
You bastard no make a sequel where they confess I mean you can't end a story like that.
HigurashiEvulz chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Like it for the evulz. And that is why Takano deserves the Shion treatment: A smorgasbord of torture implements.
allieantic chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
I loved your story! I'm happy I came across it
Cherrylin chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
When I read this fanfic, I found myself very amazed by the writing style. First of all, it's very organized. There wasn't as much as a single moment where I thought 'wait, who's saying this?' or 'wasn't it A who did that, and not B?'.

The story itself was started from one of my favorite parts in the anime, and it continued the way I personally would have preferred it. It seemed more realistic to 'end' Matsuribayashi-hen this way, and while Mion's feelings came up, I think Sky has done a wonderful job to keep her in character - along with everyone else too. I don't think this fanfic, like many other romance stories, went too 'quickly'. The characters developed in a slow and very realistic way, instead of the rather cliché scene, '' "I love you" *kiss* "I love you too" ''.

I would more than love to give a bit of critique too along with praise, but my mind is blank. I really loved this fanfic, and I really felt like it really -was- the characters I've grown to love through the anime and manga.

The 'old man' thing made me get the impression that you indeed have researched what you're doing, as this is something only said by Mion in the manga.

You have developed this story wonderfully. I hope to see more from you!
Wanderlastful chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
How am I not this good?

This is in my favorites.

How do you even manage to fit so much emotion into these chapters? I don't even know if I can come close to you in terms of writing.

I almost cried baww. Thanks for writing this.

KEIICHI x MION FTW :3 Much love!
Tsukanda chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I loved this story! Really, you did a great job. The descriptions were vivid but not over-the-top, great imagery. :]

The idea itself was brilliant! I love seeing a brave Mion and a caring Keiichi. ;D

The last line was genius. Only Higurashi fans would understand the deep meaning in that line.

Great job, I look forward to your future stories!
AudiblexGasp chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
I agree, Kentucky-Fried-Chicken the canon. I just have one problem, I haven't actually seen the show (My friend told me about it and I looked it up. This happens alot.). Netflix doesn't have it and I don't want to buy it (My mom wouldn't approve...) so, do you know where I can find episodes online? Thnx. Oh, BTW, Mion/Shion's hair is technically seafoam, not emerald.

C ya!

~
shion fan chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
gr8t way to end it hey i saw on ur profile that u want to write fma u shuld write royai i bet u culd write em so awesum
sceptile9999 chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Aww, the ending. Alwell, I enjoyed this story more than any story on this website so far! )

This chapter was funny, yet with a mix of romance, which made it even more cute ;P I think you did a great job with Shion on this chapter. Infact, you did a great job with Shion throughout this whole story!

I can't wait to see your other stories! _
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Ah, it's over? Dang...

I'll have to say it was well ended, with Shion's soliloquy and all.

Also, BEST WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO LEAVE EVER at the end there. I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sticking with it to the end!
Kirino chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Really great fic; I loved it all the way. Write more Higurashi stuff in the future!
Manrubio chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Good good, really really good, im liking this story a lot, hope you update, or in the case that this is the final chapter, continue writting stories as this as this one
sceptile9999 chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
Gahh! So cuute! So much lovely scenes in this chapter 3

My obsession over this coupling causes my feelings for this chapter to go sky high as much as the 4th chapter!

I really love the way you made this chapter. It came out great, and I'm so excited to hear it's still continuing! ) Can't wait for the next one!
Kirino chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
One more chapter please! It's been a nice ride, but this deserves an even fluffier epilogue IMO. :)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Oh cool. Hm yay for two to four