Reviews for Strange Tale
Captain Mockingjay chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow. This was probably one of the most well written fics I've seen on here. My interest was completely captured the entire way through, and not once was I ever bored. Your characterizations were amazing and your descriptions were as well. In your summary you state that this is a novella that could be turned into a movie, and I must say that if this was in fact, a movie, that I would absolutely be racing to theaters to see it!

I simply cannot find the right words to give enough praise to this story! ABSOLUTELY a favorite!
YurieOfTheLair chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow this is a great story, I love your writting style! :D
Angelique Sauvegarde chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
If I hadn't mentioned it on the other site, good work!
dshgurl chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
You have done a WONDERFUL job with this story! I recognize some of the elements from the comics, and you did a MARVELOUS job of blending them together; as well as your writing skills!

MAN I want to see more of your stories of Nightcrawler!
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
has anyone else noticed how much kurt and naruto have in common
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I am beyond impressed.

The sheer volume of this story is daunting, and despite various typographical errors, the quality is outstanding.

You've managed to put your own small twists on a canon story while still remaining faithful to the original work. That is, in my opinion, one of the greatest achievements for a fanfiction author.

This story receives my highest possible praise.
Techlynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
WOW. I'm speechless. This has got to be one of the longest stories on fanfiction fitted into only one chapter. I started reading it the day you posted and I've been reading it since. I've only just now finished. That's how long it took me to read this thing. xD

As far as the story in general goes, it is absolutely amazing. The sequence of events flows nicely and the story does not feel rushed in the least bit. Awesome job. I hope that more people will take the time to read this. As long and overwhelming as it may appear to be, it is definently worth the read. :3
sketzocase chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Best story- ever. Amazing from start to finish- well written. It's just- wow. It's wow. Amazing work- I can't praise it enough.