Reviews for Comfort Food
hippolover1326 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm such a sucker for Demonology fics and I thought I'd read them all but then I stumbled on this. Great job, it's so sweet!
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I almost had an awww moment that her mother made the effort to bake and then it quickly disappeared when I read Emily hates coconut. Awesome story and very funny. Loved it.
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was another great story. Rossi was so supportive to her in that episode and you continued that night how I wish it could have played out on the show. You write the characters perfectly, and I truly have no problems imagining your dialogue on the show. Great job!
1547291 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
What an amazing story!

I love your descriptions, they are so perfect that I can totally picture them. I even felt cold when you described the estate she was in when she got to her apartment.

I agree with Emily, if John really wanted to talk, he should've called her a couple of years ago, and not after being almost killed by Silvano :S

I love that you included Mudgie into the story and that Dave is speaking to him while making dinner LOL that's exactly what I do with my dog.

It's lovely that he's making dinner as if he was certain that she’s coming and that he has everything ready so that it does not matter when she decides to come to his place, everything is ready :)

Aw! Mudgie is just as sweet as his dad (owner).

Dave is so sweet and loving. He is her friend and he is there for her in ways that nobody has before in her life. The man is totally adorable.

'Tesoro' is my very favourite endearment term in the entire world.

LOL all ment think alike, I do not know why are they convinced that the dog is competition :)

I love how you portray their relationship, despite we’ve never seen this kind of Dave on the show, it’s totally believable and in character.

You did great! Thank you so very much for sharing!
No One chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
So sweet! But not overly sweet. The right amount of comfort - I want a man like Dave :) At least as he exists in this story. Can't wait to read more by you.
snoozie2105 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
lil-bit9054 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think that is so sweet that Dave would go to all the trouble of making sure that she had her comfort food because she really needed it.
1719162 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Pure goodness...can't wait for more from you!

Tracia