Reviews for Confessional
gothic antagonist chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I liked the way Will tried to comfort her. Heh, and I'm kinda guilty of liking the whole "teacher-student relationship" thing (actually, I like it a hell of a lot more than someone probably should) but this was great! No fluff, no romance...just that overwhelming tension that we're so used to in the show :) You did a great job on this one!

~Gothic
MeganBethWrites chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
"Endless Love" came on just as I began reading this fic, and I had to go back and play it again when it finished before I'd got to the end. Gorgeous story, I love it.
elemaria91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love it... I think Mr Schue does tend to forget Rachel's a teenage girl with insecurities like everyone else
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw this is very cute :) I loved it! Great job!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really enjoyed this. It is hard to find Will/Rachel stories at all, and harder still to find ones that I can really picture happening, so thank you! I like the whole setup, but I particularly like little things like how bluntly she brings up the baby, or "he didn't want her crying on his watch." And it's a really nice observation that gets along with *everyone*, so them clashing all the time is a Big Deal.