Reviews for Shooting Star
Cheese Rice chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i cried! i thought fujiko was gonna die ;m;
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wonderfully sweet, and amazingly narrated. You did a fantastic job!
azab chapter 1 . 7/18/2011

and for working this hard for delivering it as you collected facts and other stuff

isn't it hard to write the story on papers first?

anyway thanks for the wonderful story
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this is soo good
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm glad the first POT fic I read was a good one.

So sweet! And it would be hilarious if Tezuka did went up to Atobe and b****-slapped him - especially in front of all the security cameras he's bound to have there.

Great job!
shutterbug-28 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hi, I know this is a fic written a long time ago but since this is the first I read it, I would like to say that it is one of the most beautiful stories I have read. So poignantly heartbreaking but at same time heartwarming that I wanted to cry for Fuji. Good thing Tezuka came back. I really love this.

Thanks for sharing.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Was amazing. Great. Wonderful.

Anyways, I reckon it was super emotional, I shed a few (read: lots of) tears myself. I was about to exit when I read "bitch-slap". That was the best
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
wah...

i loved it... please write more tefu...
bluepixie.shua chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hahaha..cool story.:D

i like the way you used Hoshi wo mezashite.:)) it's a favorite song of mine by NEWS. *yamapi..3* well anyway, i loved your smut..haha i wish you added more chapters to this..hahaha i wished you finished the whole song for this.:P but really, this was great, nice post.;) thanks!
amynaoko chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Beautiful! simply perfect! the smut was so great! especially tezuka dirty talk! and thee final so sweet! i love it!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Such a long story! But I liked it! It's been a while since I read long stories and I missed it! Some things you wrote about are kinda cliche, but I loved the way you wrote a little about their youth and how you used Eiji and Oishi _ Those things made this story really intersting to read. The ending is really beautiful btw! 3
jadeskye79 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I so love this story :) Love it love it love it!

Yes I do hope Tezuka DID bitch-slap Atobe ;)

Thank you so much for sharing this!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh, I nearly cried reading this but it had a happy ending so I didn't which I'm glad I didn't cause it's Tezuka's birthday today and I don't want to cry because I read a sad fic. Anyways, I'm rambling, I absolutely loved this! It was brilliant!
Phae chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Hello,

I think this is the first story I've read of yours, and I quite enjoyed it. Normally I'm not fussed about life-threatening diseases as a plot device, but there were some very attractive storytelling elements that overcame it. I especially like the opening sequences, how you expressed the sense of loss and loneliness without saying it outright. The surprise love scene where Tezuka turns the tables on Fuji was really wonderful, even though it was where Tezuka turns the tables on Fuji that really stuck with me.