Reviews for If You Can't Fight Anymore
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This one never cease to make me cry. It's just impossibly sad and heart braking.
As a mater of fact , it's my favorite one shot ever . So great
shedoc chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
nice! i mean, not that you killed don, but the word craft and the mood of the story is nice

thanks for sharing!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
*sniffle*
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That was so incredibly sad *sob*
natalie chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
oh you made me cry, i love Don to! I think you wrote a lovely story thanks for sharing.
sydcasy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
OMG that was so emotional, so awesome! Loved it.
PattyB chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It's lovely and heartbreaking.

Personally I'm tickled to death that you have appeared on the Numb3rs fanfiction

scene. You're very talented and I'm hoping to see many more Don/Charlie/Alan

stories from you.

Although I haven't yet read the comments from other readers, I believe you may

have been told already that Charlie of present day would not have run away from

an injured Don. First season Charlie, yes, but not now. He's matured a great

deal and would probably have been at Alan's side from the beginning. Your writing

him as you did though in no way detracted from the power of the story.

I think I'm going back and reread it right now; I thought it was that good and

I'll have to say brought forth a sniff or two. Where's that Kleenex when I need

it?
Cris chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I just want to cry :(
BadgerPride79 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Amazing, so sad and heart breaking, I love those ones!
Valerie Vancollie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Aw, that was very good! I love angst and death!fics are just an extreme form of angst where I'm concerned. So I love well done death!fics, as they always provide excellent opportunities for the other characters to reflect on what the dying/dead one meant to them, which you've done excellently here. I'm glad to see a fic where Alan finally reflects on the way he and Margaret treated Don growing up.
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Brilliant. Please continue writing for the show. I love deathfics, like I love all fics, and this was no exception. There were tears in my eyes.
Annie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
An excellent story. Brought tears to my eyes. Next time just hurt Don, okay?
Kareila chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
So sad... I normaly dont like Don-death-fics, but yours is very well written, I like how you describe Alans emotions. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and keep writing!
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
For someone who hasn't seen that much of the series, this was an excellent story! I don't really like death fictions as they often seem too angsty, but I admit that this story made me cry. I think that Charlie might have retreated a little more than he did in you story, but it still was within the canon of the series! Keep posting, I'll keep reading!
epalladino chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Perfect, if one can say that about such a sad story.

Thanks, Beth