Reviews for How to Save A Life
Minxheart chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow incredible story! Really well written!
ajunebuga chapter 1 . 2/9
OMG I cried reading this.
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That was a really good story. I think it was sweet how they tried to look after each other. Foster homes are a bitch
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Man, the feels! You gotta do a sequel to this. Feels very unresolved to me, though I know they did resolve the issue of knowing whether or not the other knew and reacted favorably. Really though, need some good times! And maybe telling/him finding out himself and confronting them or checking discreetly-Booth that is. Really loved it!RAA
katetastic chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I don't care that this could never happen I adore it.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is wonderful, it's wellwritten,thecharacters are perfect and it pulled at my heartstrings. Thank you for writting it! Have a nice day :)
samiam004 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This was very interesting, I don't think I've come across a fic with the same storyline. No chance for a continuation? :)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Love this. Yes, it's not canon but it's sweet (as well as sad) and I really liked the end.
TeamJacob1998 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you.
lillyabeth chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this fic.
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I really liked this. Wish there were more Sweets and Brennan moments on the show. Well, thank goodness for wonderful fanfic such as this. You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It would have been a pretty interesting backstory if it did happen! But loved reading it even if it wouldn't happen. I wish Bones and Sweets had more moments in canon bonding over this.
fiendfall chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god, this is really lovely. Like, I know it's completely AU and wouldn't ever happen but somehow you made me completely, /completely/ believe in it. This is one of those really great fics that I just get caught up in absolutely and then wake up back in the real world at the end; bittersweet and melancholy and well-written and adorable and tragic and... ugh. Really great. Well done ]