Reviews for How to Save A Life
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 1/6
this is beautiful and sad
mtbabe chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Cried. Cried so much
SorrySucker19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Is it weird that I ship it so hard in this universe? Because I fucking do. So hard. I need it XD
FanOfReading121 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Aw! Such cute fluff and connection. That would have made a great episode. Until next time...
oscarw ezekielj chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
You don't understand how happy this makes me
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Sweet!
alanna.bailey.50 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Ugh this story is honestly so great, the idea of them being in the system together is awesome.
AFairy88 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
OMG! I was a crying mess at the end of this! Unfortunately I know foster homes can be horrible for some kids, but I just have to pray that they will always find a loving family.

I have been re-watching the Bones series lately and when Sweets came into the show, I did have the thought of "What if they had met at one point?" and I have to say you captured this theme in an amazing way, the fluidity of writing and the emotions were just AMAZING! Well done ;)
RissaGrace17 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Awww! This was sweet! Great job!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Love this. So AU, but so perfect.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Fantastic story. Heartbreaking and well-written and fantastic.
Minxheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Wow incredible story! Really well written!
readerkp16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
OMG I cried reading this.
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That was a really good story. I think it was sweet how they tried to look after each other. Foster homes are a bitch
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Man, the feels! You gotta do a sequel to this. Feels very unresolved to me, though I know they did resolve the issue of knowing whether or not the other knew and reacted favorably. Really though, need some good times! And maybe telling/him finding out himself and confronting them or checking discreetly-Booth that is. Really loved it!RAA