Reviews for June Fete
UnknownAK chapter 2 . 7/26
Would really love to see this continued Star of Airdrie, even if it is just adding a final chapter. I've seen so many really good quality TT stories that haven't gotten an ending which is a real shame so it would be great to see some of yours getting an ending :)
mark isaacs chapter 1 . 6/9
complete the story
Sherbert chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Pleaseeeeeee continue with this story! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
in the end starfire should get a beautiful horse and become a pro horse back rider
LeafyHorse chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo!

PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING!

The best story I stumbled upon!
kassibelle chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
please message me
Kasamiraa chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Such a cute story so far(:
Hey-wazup-stalker chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Awww it was cute :) I'm glad you told me to read this! I hope you decide to continue this!
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
This is such a sweet fic! . Everyone was in character, and Starfire and Robin were very couply (love it!)! Love Robin's idea for Star's birthday! This was very well written. You explained in great detail, without it getting boring (a skill I still haven't been able to master). I notice you haven't updated since 2010. Does that mean you won't continue? I really hope it doesn't, because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Continue, pretty please? With a cherry on top? *Beast Boy walks up to you in the shape of a kitten doing 'the face'* Even Beast Boy wants you to! Come on, you know you can't resist the face! *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Love this type of Rob/Star stuff! I will write a full review of the entire story so far in the next chapter, because it's just easier (not to write a full review for both chapters, if your not starting to read when there's only one chapter (if that made any sense :P)), and I wanted to write a review for the first chapter! Great writing! :)
kasey chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
star of airdrie i think iv heard that name somewhere
updaters anonymous chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Don't abandon this fic! update again soon!
Somewhere In Time chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Aww...I'd love to see horses too! They have a kind of beautiful, calm charm, although they can get scary and stormy at times.

I'm glad Rob and Star are both having such a good time, can't wait to see what Robin has in store for Star next!
scribbles by me chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
CYBER-BUDDY!

You actually updated this story, I waited so long for an update and my wish came true. Sorry i haven't been reviewing lately, it's exam time at school. Anyways I love how fluffy the story is so far. I live off your updates. I also love Star's omlette that's deffinitly her type of food seeing as she likes strange combinations. Anyways, will review more later. Can't wait for more.

Jess :)
Munchichi chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Cute story. The breakfast in bed was sweet. I wish I could get breakfast in bed but my hubby doesn't cook. But when we lived in Sicily he used to bring me cannolis in bed because the ricotta ones were my favorite. Does that count? Too bad Starfire didn't want a party...I think it's funny when the other male Titans are around her.