Reviews for Nobody Said it Would be Easy
SilverMidas chapter 11 . 7/4/2022
Awesome story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
Except if Harry dies, Teddy is a 2 year old metamorphmagus with no protection in the muggle world. He'd likely be found out pretty quickly and rounded up by those people who want to put him in a cage. Not exactly an analogous situation to the average military personnel.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2021
Ah, the old "wait for the fight to be concluded before going to help" approach.
LarinaRichards chapter 11 . 8/11/2021
Loved the story. Still think the American ministry would ha e wiped everyone's memory and arrested Harry for telling the military.
Matt chapter 8 . 11/17/2019
Secession means to withdraw from. The word you meant to use (at least twice) is succession, meaning in a row.
Edocsiru chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Slash warnings please. This has two fully straight characters suddenly going full queer.
Daniel Huffman1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2019
At least you made jack a guys man since he was a lady’s man in the tv series
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 5/16/2019
Wish I’d have known before chapter 2 that this was gay asf
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 2 . 4/5/2019
Hide his track, then he would have changed the names to something that had NOTHING to do with him... no Harry, Evans, Potter, Black, James etc.
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 1/24/2019
love it
bev28 chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Hey, someone had translated your fanfiction into French. I loved it and did not speak English at all it was my only way to read you. Now this translation has disappeared from ffnet, would you know why?
Thanks
Bev
Rainraven chapter 11 . 8/18/2018
I just love the story and look forward to the sequel
Someone chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
Jack/Harry? Awesome!

"'He's sex on a stick', Jack thought and then frowned in annoyance. The kid was probably only seventeen or eighteen years old and Jack was old enough to be his father. He felt like a dirty old man perving on jailbait." wait... what the fuck

"Harry from the couch looked out the window at his neighbor and whistled low. "They sure do know how to make them here in America, Teddy."
For a moment Harry tightened his arms around Jack's neck and closed his eyes as arousal swept through his body." ummmm Harry... No

"Harry's breath caught in his chest and his heart picked up the beat as he saw a heated look in Jack's eyes." but?! this?! the?! second?! chapter?! and they?! have?! people?! over?!

This is why I don't like yaoi stories. Being gay is not just about sex?! Pedophilia is not an orientation/sexuality. Gay people are not pedophiles. Is that so hard to understand?
PukwudgiePuff chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Love this
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
This is my first taste of SG-1/Harry Potter x-over and I loved it, thanks. :D :D :D :D