Reviews for It's only you
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
How could you not love a sweet love story! Great o/s
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I loved this so much! Such a wonderful, romantic, sweet and beautiful story! And I especially enjoyed reading it with that song! So much emotion! Thank you!
teamedwardcausedogsareforpets chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved it :) read it right to the end hehe !
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
i didn't like it, i loved it! this was great! awesome fic jemster!
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
love it, you did a fantasic job on this, very well written, great content, loved it! :)
PatientFineBalancedKind chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
great job :) I enjoyed reading this story. I think you can improve on lighting up the situation more and a few minor mechanic errors. but i loved the plot. Great Job :)
wandb chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
As a judge, I enjoyed the overall plot of the story. This story would benefit greatly from a beta reader, however. There are a lot of serious typos that make it hard to read. I did wonder, though, whether Edward would quit without any cues from Bella.

Thanks for entering the contest.
Jamiejo7984 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved it! :)
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
What a lovely story. I love the slow progression of their feelings towards one another. Nice job :)
jsjn chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Ok second story down and I loved it. I love the flow of your writing and the way it pulls me in. Reading about Bella dicovering love made me remember what it was like to discover my love all those years ago...ah. Now to find some time to read your other two!
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ah, that was so just too sweet and cute. Your a great writer.
maiipie chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I loved it.
2moodys chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This a such a sweet story. I also really love the titles that you give to your stories.

When Love Was New chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Your entry has been validated and added to the c2.

Thanks for entering the contest!
rizzyg2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that was AMAZING! Seriously, I ove edward here, he's cute, charming, and just amazing. He's everything that I expect one of your characters to be. Bella was adorable though, I mean even I could see Edward and Bella's obvious chemistry! U loved how Bella saw the truth when Edward was holding Emily, and she wanted to have kids with him. Oh, and I really think that your 'passing of time' was amazing. I mean, seriously, it was so flowing and smooth. You really have an amazing balance of everything here, I LOVE it