|Reviews for Chatoyance|
| Laura Harkness chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
wow. lovely and sort of heartbreaking.
so many (too many) little pieces i loved. the egg sandwich (tho i like the smell of coffee better). the little clock shop. the infection of the cyberworm (heh!).
have learned that in the face of death even the strongest will is not enough. failure is bitter. not sure that any of it will help me to write better. probably not.
i see you've something else up. something to look foward to...
| teddybowties chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
That was very nice!
Very informative, captivating, very much an authority on suspense, you! Nice!
Poor Kim, poor Doctor.
| teddybowties chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
O! This is intriguing!
keep going with this, it's so neat!
| Laura Harkness chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
"4 Who says Kim gets out of it?"
you. wouldn't. dare.
have you by chance ever seen 'galaxy quest'?
oh, don't kill off kim. please.
my fantasy is that it will be the real doctor who comes in as number thirteen at the end to rescue her just when the worst is about to happen.
| Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
i have to ask..
Yes, they fitted the bill.
Yes, they fit the bill.
one fitted the main door
one fit the main door
is this linguistics business perhaps a "the other side of the pond" thing?
enuff of that, sorry...
okay, well, wow. again. this is very, very good. so cool. such a great idea. i'm intrigued, impressed, smiling...
whew! add to that i'm anxious to find out what is going on. wondering if this might even be um... numerous chapters? many, many words? what a joy to look forward to from you!
not sure how kim is gonna get out of this one but i can't wait! i do love a good mystery!
| Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
1) wonderful first line (bravo!)
2) mollusk-people! aw... like little hermit crabs. i was in the caribbean a while back... well, never mind that story. i like the idea and as always love your originality (erm, is that a word?) and as always your humor.
3) REALLY EXCITING beginning. i mean, really. i like that, being thrown into the action that way. and so skillful. but breathlessness right off the bad. nice. very nice.
4) and then. midway. wow. what a shocker! green screen indeed! (you're giving your chapters titles! how brave of you!)
5) just back from presenting papers. must get out of powerpoint mode... next chapter, please!
| teddybowties chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Oh! this is so neat!
I love Suspense Character Studies!
This is so interesting!
| teddybowties chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
heh! Now this is art. WAHOO!