Reviews for Limitations
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aww. There aren't enough Tomoe and Kenshin fics.

Loved this!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this story! (Although I have to confess I don't know anything about the fandom - but after reading what you sent me I really wanted to read some more of your writing, so I thought I'd try this.) But you've written well enough that not knowing is barely even a disadvantage, and you've made me want to learn more about the characters and their world.

I couldn't get your email ID to reply to your message... Could you send it to me? I can just mail you directly then. (You'll have to put in spaces or spell it out or something so that the site doesn't auto-delete it.) Or maybe just enable PM so I can reply that way.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I like the idea of Tomoe surviving the revolution, and of Kenshin holding true to his desire to atone - with her approval. Nicely written.
phppsmss chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
great fic. pls write another
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Beautiful! It is truly a shame there are not as many beautiful short stories that say so much in so little like this one. Great job. _
thelazyreader chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Well done. The characterisation is spot on, something I was unable to wholly get right as you'd pointed out before. Will you be writing a follow-up?