Reviews for Time and Litterature
OMG chapter 1 . 4/9
Yes that was great! The ending was amazing! Have you written a sequal for this? If not u should! Cause than Vlad in the present would suddenly have this 'strange' memory and just XD omg great story!
spelhas1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I wonder what the resulting future would have been like?
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Finally danny tops! Haha I've been wanting to read something like this for the longest time so thank you! XD it was great!
Persony thing chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This NEEEEEDS a sequel if you haven't already made one where danny gets back to the future and Vlad is waiting and yeah. XD
Hyaenaa chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is by far one of the best smuts I've ever written god bless your soul
ariannagirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
U should so make a sequel or add another chapter. like how when danny does leave the ghost world after the lecture he see's what he has done and how things have changed. Rest is up to you... please do it!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Lol omg died laughing
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
COMPLETE YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL.
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
L. M. F. A. O. Best. Ending. Ever.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Whoa...that's a twist! I like that! I wonder if you'll continue some more! Please? I'd love to see how Danny continues to manipulates Vlad and how much he stayed in this time, causing himself to be trapped in this time no matter how many times he tried to remove the time medallion or that Clockwork would show up at all. That would be quite a twist to see how he'll get out or affect everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
No way! I want more!
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Well, I'm guessing that if some reviewers flamed this story, it was because they wanted to shove off their possible guilt for liking this; the only way to get to the review button is to get to the bottom of the page -
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Could you do a sequel? Please? I love this xD i wanna see Vlad's reaction to seeing him again after this! "HOLY SHITW YOUR THE ONE WHO ME IN A CLOSET!" ~Vlad

XDXDXDXDXD
NekoYaoiLover07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
u should make a sequel to this about when vlad meets danny in the future adter this happens. it would be hilarious! any way i love all your stories and i hope u keep on writing because ur stories r awesome!
HellsPerfectPrincess chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
oooh simply wonderful you should think about doing a sequel about what happens when Danny gets back to the present. Are things different? Are they the same? I'm thinking Vlads going to want a little revenge. Or alot.