Reviews for Higher Than Hell and Still Out of My Depth
WriterAtBakersStreet chapter 1 . 7/16
that was perfection!
hi chapter 1 . 2/2
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was freaking out through this whole thing and at the end of it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
eluvent chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Walkin' in a schmoopy wonderland...
Meluina chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Yeah my heat SO didn't just shatter into a thousand pieces. No, no... yes. That was really wonderful, thank you for that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Oh my Jesus.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This is amazing. My emotions were bubbling throughout the whole thing, and that is the mark of a good story. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was a good fanfiction. It was also kinda sweet. Like how cas helped dean.
Supernatural Faith chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is written so well. I just can't quiet put into words how superb the writing is. I love the way you express Dean's character, but also how Castiel is just presented so perfectly. This is just so adorable!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
So I don't usually like Cas-Dean fanfic. I dunno. I'd just rather read about broments. But I was tempted by your summary and what a lovely treat I found! This really is very good. It's so interesting to see Cas struggling to care for Dean - with himself (how much should I care?) and just with not knowing what Dean needs (like the fact that Dean does need a blanket...). And then the way you managed to show Cas learning to embrace humanity. Bravissima! ;)
smilinglizards chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
awwwwww omg *squeals* I love how Cas takes care of Dean even though he doesn't exactly know what he should do! oh and that's so sweet that you put "Always" 3 I've been looking for a story like this and it's absolutely perfect!
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Omg this is so cuuuute!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome story
theconsultingdreamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh my gosh this is amazing!
EndlessLabyrinth chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
very well written! i do love me some dean wump c: thanks for the good read! keep it up!
Allegra chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So I thought I would check out your other stories and am so excited to find a mine of brilliantly written SPN fics! Woohoo, Christmas has come early! I love this tender, funny and of course hurt/comforty moment with Dean and Cas, especially the phone call to Bobby.