Reviews for We Go Ever Onwards
Beautiful!
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is so cute!
Animangod chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, what a good thing to read as spends an evening with friends, music, laughs and food. This was a fun read, and I thank my friend for recommending it via Tumblr.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is SO amazing! I couldn't tear myself away! Fantastic job with their personalities and with the place glimpses!
tranquilityofroses chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, nailed it! Character interactions were perfect, story was interesting and absorbing... I reached the end and wished there was more (cause it was so good! :-D). Nice job!
Mikkeneko chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Here you are! Favorited.
TsubaruKimimori chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
this was so well written! I loved how you wrote the relationship between Fay and Kurogane,it was so good! I also loved when they went to Hogwarts xD made my day.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This fic was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this!
LaPareidolia chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I enjoyed every bit of this fanfic .You write very well and I love how you make the characters act. I hope you will continue to write kurofai fanfiction because you are SO good at it :D!
kinosternon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hello! This is amazing. I'm going to have to read it again and again, and stalk you on LiveJournal, now. :D
Zexion's Somebody chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Finally, a really good after-story!

Great job, I loved it. KuroFai ftw! xD

And you used the Musician's song from -Man. That's so cool, one of my favourites, I know it by heart.

But kinda diffucult for Fai to begin with, it becomes total gibberish if you translate it wrong...xD
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
the sweet thing about this story...I CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT HAPPENING! This is so ironic that I'd find this. I'd just been contemplating the epilogue yesterday and thinking that CLAMP should come out with a second series of Tsubasa with a whole bunch of stuff like this happening! Admittedly I know that's not going to happen. There's only so much those four Japanese mangaka can do right? But seriously 10/10 really. this is amazing.

I especially loved the Harry Potter arc and the ah...ahem...way that Kurogane and Fai spent their evening in the castle XDXDXDXDXD True, THAT might not be something that CLAMP would do (cause you know, all their canon couples, by the end will still not have kissed...even in other series.) But still This fic is amazing as is XD
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Amazing. An excellent one shot.
creep-stats3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
It's Mik signed on. Again, loved the story :D
Mik chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
UWAH! 100/100. Without a doubt. You had everyone in character and you had almost no grammatical errors at all. And obviously, the story was fantastic. I loved how they ended up in Harry Potter world. I actually would have liked to see a little more Sakura/Syaoran, but I loved how shy Syaoran was about her being in a night dress. It's so true, too.

I wonder why Fai always loves to be such an idiot around Kurogane? lol

Great style, great writing and completely true to CLAMP, aside from the pairing actually getting somewhere in their relationship. lol

Thanks for the great read