Reviews for Chapter Black
Nanisan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
You should continue with this story. I hope that u don't just leave it hanging. I want to read more
etsunara chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed this. I noticed one little error, just a grammar/spelling thing, no big deal:

"that very same boyfriend was also him comrade" -him should be his.

Other than that, I think everything was pretty good. I enjoyed reading this, and I absolutely LOVE Hiei, so it'll be fun to read this. This is probably my first M rated fanfic that isn't a oneshot, so this is new.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more!
Fire Witch 55 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
please updated soon

3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Are u gonna continue this fic because its sooo good and you kept him in character too
Kathryn chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
awsome 1st chapter! keep up the good work. i look forward to the next chapter. update soon pls!
Black Dragon Wave Master chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is an amazing start. It hooked me almost right away. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I agree, Hiei is a complex character and one of my favorite YYH characters. I think you've got a pretty promising chapter set up. Hope you continue this!
Censes chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Ooh, good start! I'm a long time Yu Yu Hakusho fan and a huge Hiei fanatic, so it's great to see a well written and interesting plot with him in it! Keep up the good work!
HereAfter chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I liked this chapter quite a bit. I'm not really a Hiei/Keiko person, but I love both characters so I'll definitely hang around. You're writing was very good and captivating. I can't wait for your next chapter.
dragonwingedangel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Love the story so far!

Its very well written especially the last parts.

I also have a strange fascination with these two character being together!

But I do have one thing to say about the video. You put 'humans being torn limb from limb'. I believe the Chapter Black video was about what humans did to demons.

But other than that it's really good!

I wonder what will happen in the up coming chapters?

Update soon please!