Reviews for Tea, Anyone?
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
LOLOLOL! This one-shot REEEEAAAALLY amused me! You did a great job! LOVED IT! _
starflow.22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I really like the story,almost died at the Boston reference XD Good job!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Yay!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, dear... Is this a crackfic or what?

So crazy, it's cool. *thumbs up*
Kaiyi Ayuzawa 19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Bwahahahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing for some reason.*pfft pfft* This is awesome. I am wondering what would happen if Ulquiorra and Ichigo were fighting and Ratio/Light comes in between and be like
"Oh don't mind me, just a guy with a power to kill with a notebook over here, did I hapen to mention I am a loose killer who killed the greatest detective of the time who also happens to be you *points at ulquiorra*? Anyways sorry about my mumbling, all I wanted to say was, This is an awesome story.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
you know, surprisingly I can believe this. good thing he dropped the habit of sitting on his chair in a semi-crouch. hmm, wonder if that's one of the reasons he looked after Inoue - asked her to make him cakes?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
loved it.
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Damn that was cute! (I for so reason as the sugary civilazation dissolved made a whole freaking rant on the Sugar's fall to Caffiene)

Here's a little of it:

The white substance exterior of Main Cube 5 has been breached! By the almighty liquid of Caffiene! The structure is unsteady!

IT FALLS!(Albeit slow-fast like) To the depths of its destroyer!

May the slushy concoction, the aftermath of this battle be yours to enjoy L.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I enjoyed reading this, but it has such an unfinished quality about it. Your characterization of Grimmjow is spot on.
EspadaUlquiorraFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
HIii! keep writing your story ! I want to read more ! xD

... This is like crack to me 3
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was !fic!
Kiyohara Shi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
-Lol-

Rich! typical L! XD love it too!
Breadwing chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Le Gasp! Gin opened his eyes? Lawl

Naaice one shot
KrioLynn chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
this was ...interesting. i would love to see what would happen in other suituations.
ShySlasher chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Epic! Ulquiorra does seem like he could be L...

Write more.