Reviews for Confession
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
FANTASTIC! Freaking Fantastic! I LOVE IVAN! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH XD HE ROCKS! He just tricked yao AGAIN, didn't he? XD hahahaha! WOW! Poor Yao though XD student Ivan seducing prof. Yao,huh? Lol XD You sure get creative when it comes to RoChu,don't u?:-)
Apocalyptic Lolita chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Is there going to be a continuation? It's really good. :) maybe when yao learns of his identity?
FallingBreathless chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
No you need to write a full-length version while keeping this one!
D3IDARA chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This story is amazing 3

PLEASE CONTINUE
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It's soooo hot XD
chibitalia123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
it was a grat story plez make more
chibimeli chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
very very awesome!
blackphenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really love your stories and your ideas on writing the doujins. I kept on reading for a long time before reply because of my poor English level, and I am not good at expressing :(

...Anyway, I just want to say that your stories are attractive. Love them.
ShadowfireNightblade chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
...Really, it depends on what you, the author, want to do...I, personally, would enjoy either, or both, if I'm honest...But still, it all comes down to your choice...
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE THIS! THIS WAS AMAZING!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Ohmigawd, I would DIE (of embarrassement) if I were Yao!

Gawd, that was hot...but...um... poor Yao, to have to go through that, then thrust open the curtian to find that Ivan was gone. *le sigh* Oh Ivan... How I love thee...
Lalalalala-Land chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This story depicts personality of Yao and Ivan perfectly..

I love it~

Whether it becomes a fanfic or a doujinshi, it'll be great either way (if it becomes a doujinshi I must must must buy it..)
Cowny chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Damn God, this fanfic it's just so good! O_O I think it's the best Ivan/Yao I ever had read!

The plot is really criative and Ivan is so sexy; I almost had shivers when he started to confess! It was so exciting to read; you can do a fanfic with mature content without being repetitive. Most part of these type of fanfics are always the same! But you know how to involve us; I felt like I could see Yao trembling and getting flushed.

I simply love it!

Please, do some more dirty and sexy things! xD

(And pardon me for my english mistakes ._. I'm not so good at it *brazilian girl* But I like so much os that fic! I couldn't refrain myself - I had to leave a review; you deserves)

Keep working so well!
Intoxicated.Panda chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
What the heck...I totally thought I commented on this!

-Ok, it's really original! I how Ivan just describes his dream, and his overall feelings in such detail, and just how foward Ivan is! And the ending not just leaves us hanging!It leaves everyone else begging for more!

...how could you? XD
Lina chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it!

Please, i beg you, write more! I can't stand the shortness of it!

It's the best IxY fanfic i've read!