Reviews for Love Lost, Life Continues
Fun story! I almost bailed when you killed off Hermione, but I'm glad I stayed around for you to bring her back. No way was I going to accept Snape with Ivy, so I'm glad you didn't go there. Since when can vampires have children, and how does Snape teach if he's only up at night? Not logical, and I so hate a lack of logic in fics! I can suspend my disbelief for witches, vampires, and werewolves, but not for nonsensical reasoning! To me it denotes a laziness in writing because the author didn't take the time to write it correctly. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
pianomouse chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
Thank you for this story I had a great time reading it.
noellesullivan chapter 22 . 7/23/2016
Aww I loved it. I'd love to read more fics with Hermione and Ivy. Maybe them being raised together
Fantomette34 chapter 4 . 4/26/2016
J'aime beaucoup votre histoire et je suis étonnée qu'elle n'ait pas plus de reviews...
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Too much unnecessary drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
I love how none of those morons managed to remember that vampires CHANGE HUMANS.
roon0 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Now I was not expecting this, whatever this is but I am so looking forward to finding out.
roon0 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
Oh no you killed off Hermione but wait will she not come back as a vampire?
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This chapter made me smile big. I love that Hermione hexed Severus and Ron. Awesome.
theShadowhuntressNymph chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
I love that Tonks was what brought Harry out of his possession! Wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Poor Severus.
1ori ann chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
What about Nagini?
1ori ann chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
Good deal. I was hoping Hermione still had the chance at children.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
a little pissed off in the beginning but loved the story, good job. love reading your stories.
SusanMarieS chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
So the love of tonk's took care of harry's problem? and what happened to the snake? still it was an awesome story.