Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Little13Silence chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
great story! i really want to know what happens next! XD
hggffjjjfr chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
I really loved this story, very touching!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
I ditto the Please, please update this, request! :)
justawkwardlystandingthere chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
I love this fic! One of my all time favorites. Please, please PLEASE continue.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
It's to bad you abandoned this story. I really like it. Maybe you could consider writing one final chapter to rap everything up? Please?
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
Please... I will give you the soul of all my future children if you update.
ChernobylKrigare chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
I'm disappointed this isn't finished, but it was a joy to read while it lasted. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
one of the best stories I've read. so beautifully written. if you see this please please continue.
A Nany Mouse chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
"S-So… the lightning does still like me?"

_
A Nany Mouse chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Poor Peter. I actually just continued reading for the song lists, but the alleyway scene was scary.
A Nany Mouse chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love all three of those songs! Giving a playlist for your story- very smart. ;)
moowashere14 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Absolutely love it! Best Heroes fic I've read by far, of any kind. Can't wait to see what happens next!
randomfandom chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
I can not believe you didn't keep with this story, it is amazing and I could not stop reading. I hope that you will continue this because I honestly am in love with it. I was so disappointed when the show was cancelled that I cried so reading this was like the show was back. You are an excellent writer by the way and I really did love this story!
dasengelhertzmitflugeln chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
aweshum
MegalegU chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I loved this story like last summer and I couldn't find it again once I got an account to favorite it. Now that I have I'm really happy! You know that feeling you get in your gut, when you're going down a roller coaster? My stomach felt like that every time something else happened to Peter. The brother bond between him and Nathan was always my favorite part of the show, even if it was never really shown quite like the way I wanted it to.

Also...you could be an author in real life. For serious! You have amazing writing skills; I feel like I'm right there.

P.s. I love what you did with the sound track with every chapter. I remember that song "One Last Breath" and now I can't stop listening to it! It reminds me of this story so much!