Reviews for Masks
Shirubagure chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
I really agree with this! it is so very true in my opinion!
Bamboofoxfire Productions chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Very nice job, as usual. I can't say I particularly liked Lavi's... It wasn't bad, per say, but I dunno...I don't think it QUITE strikes his character. Kanda's and Cross' were on the mark, I think. Very nice. I particularly liked Tyki's. It does him incredible justice on his double life. Komui's was good too. I liked Bookman's because honestly, I think he does care somewhat(it's not just you! Lol). Another enjoyable piece. Jeep up the good work!

Kou
Satou Kimura chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
his mask was also put on by his innocence.

its ironic how the innocence doesnt bring the bliss tht should come along with its name.
pika318 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
The destiny of all the Exorcists have been decided by the Innocence...which is really sad. I agree about Suman, he has to be loyal so that he can help his daughter.

I enjoyed this drabble series! Hope you start another one.
PeanutAngel chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
That was really good! It's a shame not too many people write about Suman since he appeared for only a moment, and we actually didn't get to delve into his character as much as we have with the others. At first I thought he was a royal asshole, but then after I saw his back-story, I realized he only acted cold. Great take on him, and I'm looking forward to more

PeanutAngel chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
This one is my favorite out of all of them! (Sorry for the late review, by the way, comp was taken away.) This theme is so prevalent in all of your stories with Mana, and I especially like the ending lines. The mantra seems so true when you write of it with Mana repeating it, it makes him come alive (actually, all of your characters do...) Now I must go read the next chapter.

mysticwolf1896 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
i really enjoyed this series of drabbles. they were all very insightful and it was truly amazing that you wrote each of them in five minutes. you're great.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
this one was sad but i think you captured his character really well. great job as always.
Satou Kimura chapter 14 . 11/8/2009
Mana.

Katsura Hoshino doesnt reli say much bout him, and the only time we saw him was with all tht clown make-up... and through tht u cant see much, no?

uh...

angst much.

depressing much.

while Allen uses 'never stop walking' in tht cheerful moyashi way, mana uses it this way. its a good contrast. from wht i c.

kk

KiMu
pika318 chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
I got depressed reading this chapter...and reminded me what a sad character Mana is.
Vincent Noir chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Once again your description of Mana was seemingly in-character. I hope Hoshino-sensei would hire you for this.
pika318 chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
Your drabble series are good. I'm amazed that you can even come up with something in 5 minutes, I won't be able to do that...

All my fics take at least a few hours or a few days to think about.

I think you wrote all the characters I wanted to read about. The rest of the remaining characters don't seem to have masks at all.
Satou Kimura chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
i like this one.

i c the 'mask; komui has on, but it isnt reli

tht much of a mask.

good how u can interpret komui.

KiMu
PeanutAngel chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Aw, that was great. I certainly like this chapter, because it fits Komui so well. I really liked you take on him (more so than some of the others) and ya really gotta feel sorry for him considering the fact that he has to watch children fight, including his sister. The last line was epic, truly. You unveil the characters so well, so I can't wait to see who's next!

mysticwolf1896 chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
i never really gave much thought to their relationship but i think you're one hundred percent right. bookman cares about lavi even though he's not supposed to. keep up the good work, looking forward to more!