Reviews for Faithful musings
celticgina chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
I think you captured everyone very well here. Character based and on target. LOVED Grace's chapter. ANd you are right there needs to be more cho/grace moments!

Can't wait to read Rigsby...he's such a cutie
Viktorija chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Great job!:)
Fondued Jicama chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You're right about Grace. Her idealism adds a lot to the show, just like having people like her adds a lot to life in general. I appreciate that you wrote a story recognizing that.
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
hehe, strawberry muffins...

Nicely done. Very Cho-like. And Van Pelt-like for that matter.
Viktorija chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Great job!:)
cureless chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
lovely.. I wish it was longer though .. but it's sweet.. I love cho/van pelt moments but as you said they're really rare :(

good chapter .. keep it up!
cureless chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
*wipes away my tears*

I really had tears in my eyes reading this one.. it'll be emotionally heart-breaking to live that moment on screen.. I'll def. cry even more *sobs*

I wanna talk more about this but I just can't .. the words aren't willing to come out properly .. very very well done with this chapter .. it was really emotional .. and if the jellies came for the next round I'm def. nominating it..
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Yay Cho!

Great story so far. I really love how you're addressing the characters. Very thoughtful.

"It doesn't absolve her but it makes the weight a little easier to bare." And this just seems so *right* for Lisbon.
Viktorija chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I like it:)
celticgina chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I always have such admiration for those who can convey so much with so little. Hell yeah, I would love for these to be longer, but they don't need to be. It's all right there, in those well chosen words.

MissNitaGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aww this is really cute and just the right length too

very well done if i could give u a sticker i would

hope u update soon

cureless chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
AW! that was sweet.. I love Grace.. as u said she's a sweetheart..

I wish The Mentalist writers write something for Christmas .. it'd be great.. _