Reviews for The Game
runnergirl1228 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Good, I'm not the only one who thinks Malcolm and Hayes need to get a room ;) And I love the irony at the beginning...Cole thinks she has him right where she wants him. But I think what I loved most was that the thumbnail you used for the story is that snake!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Bravo bravo
Suzanne chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Nixe and sweet... And can we get T'Pol to ay volleyball? ;)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yay! I really liked this one! So sweet! *giggles* I liked it! Take that Cole!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
lol i love a jealous t'pol. heehee the last line is excellent.
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
My favorite parts:

"...it seems I'm only ever lonely for you."

"That is an extremely undignified analogy."

Really enjoyed this! :) E2 gave me so much hope for T/T'P. Many E2 fanfics are sad though (still wonderful, just v. sad), so a funny and sweet one was a great find. Thanks! :)
crystalswolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Loved the portrayal of the characters. “Could we please not talk about this?”, very Trip. Archer's comment hoping not to have to order people to get together only to play matchmaker in the end, very nice turn of events.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
“That is an extremely undignified analogy.”

He!

Very cute and fluffy (like a marshmellow?)
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Priceless! I LoVe it! So happy they finally worked it out. Make a sequel where T'Pol joins in V-ball and her team creams the other! Keep up the great work and Happy writing!
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Besides being well-written and in character, this story was downright heartwarming. The scene in the gym seemed very real - down to T'Pau's unintentional easedropping.

Love the way you described the consumation of our heroes' love: "She couldn’t think of a single thing to say that would soothe him, so instead she turned to kiss him and then it was all flaring hunger and a sharp desperation to touch and be touched."

Nice job!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wonderful! I enjoyed the interaction you wrote between T'Pol and Trip. Sperm donor made me laugh so hard! Great job!

Emma
jayJ530 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
"Corporal Cole would just have to figure something else out." Tee hee, very nice.

This story made me smile. Very light and "fluffy", but in a well done way.
Kessi38 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved it! Such a great TnT story! Made my day! ]
lbekoj chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Thank you for a new terrific story! It is a real pleasure to read it. There were truly too many things to admire about this tale. The amazing usage of words and images, details of the off-duty life of the crew in their specific circumstances, the planet with unique properties, Archer as a caring leader, vivid description of emotions (for example, the catchy picture of the swing of T'Pol's mood when Trip invited her to get up o Archer during a sport game). All your characters (including the minor ones) are drawn with a skilful pencil.

I am curious to know whether Amanda's storyline served only as the additional stimulus for T'Pol's attention or it hinted to Cole's future marriage with Phlox, when all interesting human male for her became attached during her hunting for Trip.

I adore as you depict TnT interaction. Trip is helping T'Pol with the management in the social field even during the time of their alienation. I am especially fond of Trip's convincingness in repelling T'Pol's doubts about their marriage and love their talk in the end.

My favorite line:

"He was going to be insufferable. But she remembered how to play this old game, even if it had been suspended between them for far too long."

I like your idea about the wisdom of finding the planet side base for the E2 crew. The Xindi do not consider humans as their bitterest enemy in that time. And the M-class planet devoid of inhabitants might be a good choice. I think that they might organize yet the second base on the planet from the episode "North Star". They have a lot time for the improvement of the situation with the lost humans and Skagarans.

I'll be patiently waiting for any creative results of sparks of your inspiration during the rare respites in your busy schedule.
4Bluetiger chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You already know I love this but I keep obsessing about the snake. The thought of a large brown snake watching Trip and T'Pol having sex just cracks me up. I must be a little loopy tonight but that is such a funny picture.