Reviews for SasoDei Camera Flash
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Lol I love the ending.
Sasodei12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was such a cute and hot story!
PlayYourRole chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was beautiful. I think Sasori and Deidara were in character, it was humorous, and I loved the lemon. It felt so good that Dei was seeing stars. :3

Lovely story! :D
Aaliyah Taylor chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lolololol, "I'm still going to keep that photo of him in the shower..." I was like " you perv!
As if that photos for nothing!"
coolseal9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
loved it
Vaness chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
and Jiraya could be in the same category...perverts
skylin19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Fuckin' awesome woolfy!XD
WhisperOfTheRose chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oooooh, Rosie lovey smex at 2am.

Though his fascination was indeed turning into an obsession. Sasori now used the same shampoo as the blonde, usually drank from Deidara's glass and always sat next to him, even if the couch was crowded. Saso, u aren't obsessed. Ur stalkerish. Just saying.
RoaroftheLion chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
:giggles, femboner: That was good. Reminds me of a picture I saw on ,where Sasori and Deidara were kissing in a closet, but the 3 Kasekage(sp?) was there...staring. Great g

Job!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ahhhh it's so fantastic! ; - ; how adorable...
Akatsuki Stitches chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
「*is too lazy to get off her fat ass and log in*」

X3 You luvz lemonz, dun ya?

Aww... Grr... my camera sucks. Such a crappy model and so little memory space...

That wouldn't be a bad idea, though. XD
Keono chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lol Sori needs to get out of the closet but Dei just went in there and joined him!

... I forgot again D:

Sassy's a perv! Picture of Dei naked in the shower. Body art, I tell you!
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
*Enter hardcore girl squeal here*
Ya know, i always wondered, do guys think its gross if you kiss them after just giving them a blow job? this one guy i hooked up with during the summer flipped when i tried to kiss him after i gave him a bj but no other guy has so after reading this story it makes me wonder these things again.
this story was soooo adorable. note: i love takin pictures of my loves before had too. )
Itachi005 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
IM SPEECHLESS...THAT WAS...IDK[I LOOOOOVED IT]

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR STORIES!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
aww dat was so sweet. and just takin note. in like almost every story you wrote, after they have sex, deidara will fall asleep afrterwards :))