Reviews for Last Snow
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was a really interesting take on vampire!AU, as always, it was well written and emotionally wrenching all the way through!
azab chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved it a lot XD

I am happy that they will be forever together.
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Dang. That was really good :D Happy belated birthday, if I had any writing sense I would write you a birthday something, but I don't...

You write really, really, well. I love how you describe how Tezuka waits for Fuji, and how he is still impeccable...

I think that it's a really good solution, to kill off his family and let Fuji come rescue. It's really pretty awesome, how Fuji doesn't give in for so long... and his "fallen angel"-ness... and Tezuka, breaking while waiting. You describe that very well :D 3
Shinreigari chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Nice I wanna watch the movie too X)
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is a wonderful story. You really don't offer any new spins to the vampire race however you make up for it through your expression of time and feeling. The plot is very interesting, the lyric notes were a beautiful touch. Please keep writing.
Aelendis chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I am so happy that we have a new story from you ! And it's beautiful as always.
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Beautiful.

This story is definitely well-written, and I enjoyed the way you made it so anticipating to read.

Great job XD
Nigellashade chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Enjoyed reading this story of Tezuka and Fuji.

Not many vampire themes, that has a ending that feels more complete.

I thought the story felt simular...now reading the authors note, now I know why.

Yes, I did watch that movie, and pretty much enjoyed it. That movie stood on it's own, and I admire the acting put into it.

It has a rare story setting, but it was done well.

Thank you for writing a vampire theme for Tenipuri.. There's always a soft spot between the characters.. Tezuka and Fuji.

Forever.. o
SyuKunI XD chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
WOW.

It's been a long time since I left a review. eh.

I have to say, I almost cried! Haha.

AWESOME fic.