Reviews for Amber
Kaitie85386 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Really good! :) I LOVE it!
-kaitie
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I cried, just you know.I cried while I read this.:)It was fantastic.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
very nice. i like how the doctor first started with a newspaper then came across jackie and tony and them. liked his musings on jackie. i like how he interacted only as a stranger with them.
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I wanna hug 11.

That was very bittersweet :)
Laura x Tennant chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
oh I'm in love with this lovely little family :) but poor Eleven, seeing the daughter he'd missed the chance to have :( xx
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
that was lovely :) I really enjoyed it, kind of bitter-sweet... x
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Good story. It's a bit sad that they were so close to him...to the real Doctor, but he didn't say anything. Of course, I understand why he didn't.
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I loved it, I do wish it were possible for the doctor to have the best of both worlds though.
Erin chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Ah, sweet, though I wish he could've stayed longer.
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I dont know wether to feel hppy about the ending or sad

good oneshot tho
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Absolutely adorable. This is one of the best takes on the aftermath of Journey's End I've ever read. I think you've handled it beautifully. Thanks for writing!

Oh, and the pink Converses were a very nice touch. :D
Chip5 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A little depressing but very good, I think I've stumbled upon a new Doctor Who author to follow.
xoxoAndWhatxoxo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That. Was. Brilliant! I loved it. it was so cute yet so sad at the same time. You, coffeeandcupcakes have 2 things a fanfic writer needs. Skill and a fab name! MERRY X-MAS!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
An interesting and enjoyable glimpse at post JE life for Rose... :)
reniRCx chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was beautiful. I love the style of writing, very descriptive. Very cute, but sad. It's one of those things that makes me want to go hug the Doctor. Great story.