Reviews for We the Forgotten
MartiniBabe chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I'm just going to say a simple 'I liked it, great job' :)
abstractacrylic77 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
This really caught my attention. Do you have plans to continue it?
the.english.roses chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
great story! can't wait for more
jezzeria chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
o this is really really good, i do hope you continue this :)
jezzeria chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
dude this is insane. feisty rec'd this to me, and wow you are good. i am so intrigued. This is so different and wonderful! Like a breath of fresh air :)
midnightwish13 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I have to admit I felt pretty traumatized when this story suddenly disappeared, but I am over joyed that you are re-posting it! I really love your writing style and your ability to keep us completely engaged during your in depth and descriptive moments. You paint the picture wonderously and I most certainly applaud you. Good luck in all of your writing endeavors and keep up the great work. )
squarepancake chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Utterly intrigued with the idea of vampires in public positions, and Bella knowing them for what they are. Is it common knowledge and Bella is uncommonly uncomfortable? I counldn't quite tell.
nounbeast chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I just wanted to really quickly say that I'm so, SO glad you're reposting and continuing this story here. I missed it a lot!
gaby47 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
AzureEyedI chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I have to admit that the prologue both pulled me in and confuzzled the hell out of me, but Chapter 2 has pulled me in for good; loved how Bella's revulsion and hatred of the ruling Vampires seeps into her not wanting to perform for them, thereby refusing them to embrace her and her work fully.

And her description of Edward? Trouble waiting to happen.
bluemoonbebe chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm SO glad to see this being revisited! I have really missed this story and have often wondered if it would be revived. I look forward to digging back into it.

bmb
WD-Den-Mum chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Just a quick review to say glad you're back!
dihenydd chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
So far so good, it hasn't disappeared again yet. I don't know why I am reviewing, it's not like you ever do.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I've been missing you, Fats..er...HS? I kept waiting and waiting and no more wtf...so WTF?

I'm with you no matter where you go...keep em coming!
ohyoudo chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
For a moment there I thought you had pulled this story for publishing and I wanted to slice my wrists with a spoon. I don't know what the f/uck happened, but I'm very glad it is up here again, since I don't like to go over to Twilighted, it makes my eyeballs bleed, js.

I think I've never reviewed to this before, hence why I'm doing it now. I was a slacker reviewer back then (ha!), but whatever, I've started this treatment... you know... twelve steps... I'll read it all over again and I'll get alerts and it will be awesome since when I caught up with the story you stopped updating, bad f/ucking luck for me.

This is the mindf/uck extraordinaire, in my opinion. Very original, very crazy and gory. I love that your vamps don't sparkle (wait, did they sparkle? I don't remember) and s/hit and that they're kinda breakable and that Bella hates them and that Edward is bats/hit and OH F/UCK SPOILER ALERT! Sorry, whoever you are reading this review, what are you doing reading my review? GTFO.

Okay, I'm slightly crazy and this review doesn't make any sense, but eh, I'm excited.