Reviews for Ultimate Gamble
glouton-mana chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
I enjoy a lot your story : the writting, characters'relations...
binhereb4 chapter 12 . 1/4/2010
Hi

Just read your story - loved it - well charectorized, extremely well rounded storyline, easy to read due to your flowing writing style.

I was totally engrossed from start to finish.

Thanx for a great read
JohnClark43 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
I'm half pleased half disappointed, on the one hand I liked your explaining the whole Vegas issue with Cal because its one of those interesting throw aways that has yet to be fully explored both in the show and in fanfic. I will admit the first i read this I thought it was going to be one of those 'couple goes to vegas gets drunk, wakes up married, oh no what will they do' stories, that I think every fandom (except this one) has dozens of. that being said I wouldn't mind seeing one of those if it was well written.
Nr.Six chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
great story! I love it!
Nr.Six chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
o wow, great explanation of what happened years ago. What did Buck want from Gillian I wonder?
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
wow very intriguing! I wonder what happened before with Buck!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
great beginning! Buck seems very funny!
Floozpowder chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
awesome
alainnrois chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
I really loved this one! Awesome job. I'd give you a more decent review but I'm falling asleep, I'm sorry. Just bear in mind I loved it!
LittleMsGiggles chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter to nicely conclude the story :) I look forward to reading more from you.
csiAngel chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Aw lovely :-) I love this story.
Pol chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Thanks a lot for this great story and the very fast updates! I really enjoyed it!
lovethemajor chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
You are a welcome addition to this fanfic site. Your characters stay IN character, and your dialogue is spot on. Great ending to an entertaining story. I look forward to your next Cal/Gillian story.
Pol chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
Wow, great story! With a lot of background too! Love it!
csiAngel chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
Aww I really like Buck. He's a great character. Nice work with the 'case' too. And Cal and Gillian's banter and behaviour is totally in character. All in all, excellent fic! I do hope there's more to follow :-)