Reviews for The Other Year One: Stone Heist
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Damn nice but the starting with 'Nobody, criminal, dark, friend and almost lover' Sucked :P
Rubberduck697 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh, I like this idea very much, it's like Artemis Fowl meets Nancy Drew set in Wizarding London... what's not to like about a story like that? Thanks for sharing!
Rennerd chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Looks to be an awesome story. Not seen anything like it before. Hope you continue it.
obsidian-fox chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This is a very interesting story! I look forward to more.
Mage Of Beginning chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
nice chapter again

do i detect a future love interest in sirius' daughter, although i would hope that she is smart enough to keep up with harry and strong enough to defend herself in a fight. i hope that you bash ron or at least make him look like a total fool, i really don't like that character, bloody glory hound.

hope you update soon

Mage Of Beginning chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
nice chapter

wow what a plot twist, harry pulling the life support on his parents, base on his reactions, harry would have a very good reasons to do that and dude i am finding more and more of these Artemis Fowl coincidences, i love that series by the way. nice background story for susan, very nice that you have her not abused by the muggles, stupid Dursleys.

hope you update soon

Mage Of Beginning chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
nice story a new twist to the old girl who lived plotline

when i first read your story i immediately thought of Artemis Fowl, the way the beginning scene was written was exactly like the first chapter of Artemis Fowl, very nicely done. Although will you make Harry, a regular boy genius criminal cliche or will he be the anti-hero of the story, personally I like that idea of Harry just looking out for "numero uno" and help out when it would suit him or give him an advantage in the future. Maybe you can even have Harry kill the Dark Queen instead of Susan and damn the prophecy.

that all for now

Hope you update soon

gredior chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
knuckz chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I'm totally in love with this story. You've built up the intrigue so much and I can't wait to delve into the history of this fic. I can't wait to read more.

I hope to see more! Thanks for an amazing read.

ArticPath chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Kinda getting an Artumas Fowl(sp probably wrong but to lazy to look it up) vibe from this story. With the super smart kids and all.
randomuser69 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
This is surprisingly good!
bakapervert chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Next chapter please.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
wizards are strange, its sad that draco and lucius malfoy are the only ones to have a touch of common sense (only a touch) and they are evil to understand why harry isnt 'evil' like all the 'light' wizards think he is

well i cant see harry in griffondor at all..maybe slytherin or ravenclaw

hufflepuff would be a surprise
Akira Stridder chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
so let me think if I am close to the plot..he "killed" his parents because he doest want to have da DE finding them and kill them for real and he is going to get the stone so he could do something "special" with it? right
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 3/4/2010