Reviews for Under the Doctor
Naire chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You made the Doctor act like a bastard : Poor Jack.
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love this story! Yes, I have speculated as to why the Doctor would have perhaps left Jack behind-and not just for being wrong. This is a brilliant fic that could potentially fit into canon (except for the fact that Rose didn't actually go to find Mickey in the canon-Boom-Town). And what a nice touch with including Ianto, his sister, her husband and Ianto's nephew David! That was great. And of course Jack would sort of forget Ianto after 150 years so that was realistic in itself.

There were so many meaningful lines, especially the last part of the last line-GAH! That was amazing. The title fits really well with the story and it's very interesting how you have Jack acting quite differently to how he'd normally act around people-though I'm sure that the whole thinking-that-the-Doctor's-his-lover after their night together is completely Jack. The Doctor not wanting to hurt anyone and doing this by pushing them away is just so charming. Very fitting!

Thank you for this wonderful story.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I can see how Jack would feel used by the Doctor and why he was so confused when he was left behind. It seem the Timelord is always running away from his mistakes, and the consequences of his actions or failure to take action.
Tacroy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like this story a lot. Specially the ending spoke to me. That last line really got to be. Great story.