Reviews for Ed and the Order of the Phoenix
RononDexSpecialist chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
I don't mean to be critical, but I believe you have the British soccer and American football reversed. The British call soccer, football and American's call soccer, soccer.
percab8531 chapter 42 . 8/24/2015
Awwww! That was so cute! Haha!
Ciel Takuro Yuki chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
wow, this is good. have you done this for all the books
animesims chapter 42 . 9/7/2014
Great fanfic!
KeefaMighty chapter 42 . 8/31/2014
I really do enjoy every. Single. Bit of this... like I cant stop smiling your amazing! NEXT STORY HERE I COME!
MorghanKandi chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I never really read all of the HP books, I kinda stopped at Order Of The Phoenix..But this is a nice substitute.
Foxy-Floof chapter 41 . 6/2/2014
Damn it. Damn it. Sirius DIED?! Fuck, I hate that. Well, on with the story.
Foxy-Floof chapter 40 . 6/2/2014
IF SIRIUS DIES AGAIN... I will hate this story forever. I refuse to believe that Harry is going to be this stupid EVERY TIME he ends up in the Dept. of Mysteries.
Foxy-Floof chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
Fuck the homunculi. They're little whiny bitches.
Foxy-Floof chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
This is driving me crazy. Homunculi in Hogwarts, AND Voldemort in league with Wrath?

I'm so pissed off I want to stop reading.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Lol. Transmute Umbridge's Kitten-plate fetish into lead-spitting funerary masks!

Also, For GOD'S SAKE, Help Hermione with a reality-check about "secrecy" and "discretion".
ThatOneNerdInYourClass chapter 42 . 4/28/2014
Okay I am freaking amazed by you. Dude your a great writer AND you finished like an entire series. I shall continue reading immediately!
meladi1 chapter 42 . 1/21/2014
OMG I couldn't stop reading Ed's proposal again, again and again.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
For one, McGonagall, they don't treat him like a kid but an equal. They also listen to what he says.
Ed's commentary was funny. For the record, I love the way you handled Alphonse and kept the story somewhat in line with the orders Ed got. Don't know if that was this chapter or not, but I'm reviewing for multiple things so just roll with it. Thank you for the direct HP quotes, like the Fred/George bit.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
YES! Izumi is my favorite character in this fic, even more so than Ed and Al. Every time she shows up, she does something awesome.