Reviews for Scars
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 5/10
Hate when they think they don't deserve happiness and it's better off being alone *sighhhhhh* but Naruto is just a great human being :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was unbearably beautiful.
0-0 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
so amazing! 5 stars
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nice work!
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Really well written, and your characterization was good too. I also liked how sasuke and naruto still haven't kissed because they're afraid that something else might be there and they don't want to chance that getting taken away. Absolutely lovely 3
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was a very good one as well. I was listening to "On The Wing" by Owl City and although a lot of the lyrics didn't match, the song seemed made for them for some reason. Especially this part of the song:

'I am floating away lost in a silent ballet

I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you

Awake to take in the view

Late nights and early parades

Still photos and noisy arcades

My darling we're both on the wing

Look down and keep on singing and we can go anywhere

Are you there?

Or are you just a decoy dream in my head?

Am I home or am I simply tumbling out alone?

I am floating away

(Floating away)

Lost in a silent ballet

(Silent ballet)

I'm dreaming you're out in the blue and I am right beside you

Awake to take in the view'

You inspire me a lot. Thank you!
zhusanna chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Beautiful, emotional, sad. I really think you nailed Sasuke's character. Well done! Thanks for sharing your story.
Moiya Hatake chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Another beautiful story. I love the descriptions in this. So sad and lovely at the same time. You have officially become one of my favorite authors. :D
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love the poetic, surreal feel of this one. 3 The fragility of their relationship (This part ttly killed me: "They didn’t kiss. They never had. To kiss would mean to admit there was something else to this strange dance, something frighteningly real.") and the beauty of it are so well-portrayed here that I practically find myself smiling and sobbing at the same time (yes, I'm that much of a sap sometimes)
The Sometimes Hatter chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Lovely (like always)~. You write these characters really well. :)
KittyA192 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was beautifuly written , really well done and i love how you did the sex scene between them. Amazing. I also loved how you ended it with the small smile. Great :)
w00tsit chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Absolutely amazing imagery and emotion captured timelessly in a wonderful piece 3
yumerin chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Beautiful *-* Thank God you pretend to write more of this, 'cause I liked it a LOT.

"At an unspoken signal, they sat up. Naruto’s legs straddled Sasuke. Clutching him tightly, Sasuke slid inside. Naruto’s head fell back, his mouth opening in a round o. Sasuke rested his forehead on the smooth chest. The heat, the clamping walls made his eyes close of their own volition."

And this scene was one of the best descriptions of sex ever. It made butterflies fly inside my belly, seriously.