Reviews for THE WERESIN
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Yay! You updated! -

A little nit-pick: At the part where Cereb arrives, you mispelled 'dozen'. And at the last paragraph, you spelled 'treehouse' as 'threehouse'.

Anyway, good chapter! And- wow- didn't expect Ryo to be included in this! And poor Neji, will he survive long enough? And what's Dr. K-Ko up to?

...Also, who's POV was it with the lines in italics?

I also love Liru's boldness... and how you called her an airhead, lol. Can't wait for Chapter Six!
Wherever Girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Pachira is getting MARRIED? 0 Yikes, talk about a shocker! This is good stuff, keep it up!

...And, I can relate to Liru: all I think about is eating, too :D
Wherever Girl chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
lol who doesn't like a good cliche? (looks into camera) "We'll find you, and make you give back Yuma, Pachira, and Aiko." Creepy, yet cool! :D

...Wait a second, I just realized something: You forgot Keimi! (the invisible girl) Think you could fit her in somehow?
Wherever Girl chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Okay, a little nit-pick: At the part where Liru is crying, you put a 'g' in Neji's name, and you misspelled 'answer' wrong. All in all, though, it was a good chapter, especially the comfort part.
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
lol, i liked the part, "Oh, God, please send me a sign from Heaven!"

BAM! (liru falls on neji)

Nin chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Interesting. My guess is that Ail's species is invading earth, and of course the parents of the netherworld princesses are in search for their daughters before the battle begins. ...I'd like to know what's going on with Yuma, Pachira, and Aiko during all this! Please update.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
NASA, too, ey? Interesting. I must say, you got a wierd taste in anime. But this story is a funny one. I look forward to the next update.
Handyman chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Way to go. Im impressed, and I dont even now what this anime is about. You should trie to explain things more detailed, and also give us a better character explanation. But you really should just keep going with this fanfic. Dont care what others might say, you can write this story just as you want. I look forward to the next chapter.
Anonymus chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Finaly a Magipoka section! Very short chapter, but I see great potential in this fic. Update soon.