Reviews for The Trials Of Timothy
Clamanter chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
lovelovelove the cuteness! There are not nearly enough Tim centered fanfics, but this this one of the best that there is! M-Tear would lovelovelove more!
Brownie Mix chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
i just love this story so far! i love imagining tim as this budding version of the tim we know in present day and seeing how maybe he got to be how he is. great job!
alix33 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
"From now on, Kyle McGee fervently promised himself, for the sake of his safety, and their sanity, they’d stick to building boats." - Which begs the question: Why has grown-up Tim never, ever yet ventured into the basement of casa Gibbs? All other members of Team Gibbs have been there, except for director Vance and Jimmy Palmer.
sasha1600 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
LOL! Yep, the advanced setting should hold him off for a week or two! I hope the bear was a nice deep chocolate brown, or else poor Timmy might not be as pleased with himself, getting a pink bear out of the deal!
adlerj chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER!

I laughed a lot when he put "Mr Squiggles" in the "washy machine" I loved how his mum just laughed and redid it later.

adlerj chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Good chapter.

Nice explanation for Tim's fears.

I love how his dad helped him out.

smilingT12 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Little Timmy is as willing to be helpful as Big Tim. So adorable. Loving this series. Thanks for writing and posting them.
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
AW! I am quite positive Tim's dad could have pulled it off, wearing the pink undies, just as long as his commanding officer never saw them!

And Yay for Mr. Wuggles and blankie now being clean!

In between 12th grade and my freshman year of college (only we call it "first year of uni" in South Africa) I was very thin (about 120 pounds) for the first time in my teens, so I bought a pair of white jeans and it also got washed with something red that was not colour fast and the white pair of jeans also dyed an even pale pink as a result. I still wore my pale pink jeans for YEARS afterwards.
smartkid37 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Absolutely love it!

Thank you!
zats chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Decided to read your story and read all 4 chapters. Love Timmy's childhood. Reminds of all of how our family was many years ago. can't wait to read more.
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Lucky Tim! MY parents have never been (and are not even now) nearly as understanding of the things that frighten me - even though I have a fear of heights and claustrophobia in common with Tim.
alix33 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
"and pulled a face of sulking disgust." - That must have looked SO cute!

"Dumb baby. Why had mom and dad made him a sister anyway? He’d never asked them for one. He’d told them he wanted a chemistry set for his recent birthday, and instead they’d given him… this. A pink and ugly blob that screamed when she was hungry, screamed when she wasn’t hungry, and – yeah, she made all sorts of stinky smells too, that could put you off even your most favourite dinner." - Well, think of her as a chemistry set specialising in stinky smells and loud yells, then...

"Everyone thought she was a darling. Everyone kept cooing that she was sweet, and cute, and adorable. Tim didn’t, though. Until she’d come along, he’d been their sweet, and cute, and adorable darling. He was too young, of course, to understand the concept of jealousy, or understand why the colour of his eyes had anything to do with it, but… oh yes, he had it, alright. His new baby sister was a pain in her stinky rear end, especially when you were trying to watch TV." - Hehehe.

No wonder parents sometimes just walk away - they walk away somewhere private to go and laugh their fool heads off!
adlerj chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Great chapter!

I loved how he tried to "turn her off" :P That was a classic little kid response.

I liked the talk that Kyle and Tim had about Sarah. A very realistic scenario.

smilingT12 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Seems really bratty for a ten year old ... but love the ending. Nice jobs these! Thanks.
dakota.doc chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
This chapter is adorable. Anyone with a younger sib will have atleast a mist in their eyes. Other two were cute also but so far this one is my favorite.