Reviews for The New Addition
urgg chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
wat? it dis gonna b sandry an briar? no must b briar and TRIS!
Monotone Angel chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
First of all:

Die. MORE CHAPTERS! AND NOW. Joking! Just keep up the good work.

2. I think that you aren't portraying Tris well enough. She's an extremely rude, extremely powerful mage. She wouldn't fall into a kiss as easily as you say.

3. The same with Rosethorn. Rosethorn is sharp. She's cutting. She's in a way, rather mean.

3. The Sandry/Briar thing is going a bit too quickly. Even it out.

4. YOUR WRITING IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Teach me? -puppy eyes-
AnotherChance chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
ew... sappy love scene... lol, but really, great job. update soon? plese?
Shadys Lady1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
this review has nothing to do with ur story. thanks for reviewig my story (the story:i will never forget you). i didnt change da tense all the time on purpose, i only noticed that i did it after i posted the story and was too lazy to change it. and bout u complaining bout Eminem being there, its only cuz im despiratly in love with him. and the story is in the first person cuz thats how my life is and a lil how i wont it to be, but im not 16 and my name is not lindsey and i didnt meet eminem yet but the rest is complete truth. i do go and sit by his house and wait to catch a glimps of him. and i have seen him a couple of times but thats not enough for me. anyways thanks for reading all of this.
Muslima chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
Great job 0_o...wow...

I am very happy you updated. Keep it up! _*
Anyanka chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
wowie zowie! I've been horribly neglecting my circle of magic fics lately, but i'm thrilled to have found your story! you should definitely stick with it, update more...i really like this plot. I am a huge tris fan, and even though this isn't a t/b pairing, i'm still lovin it. keep it up!
Sandrilene Laterne chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
oh good, just read ch5 over, not middle of night. goody.
Sandrilene Laterne chapter 5 . 11/27/2002
oops, the last review was for this chapter, i just pressed the back button.
Sandrilene Laterne chapter 4 . 11/27/2002
very unusual to have one favorite character and briar going with the other. is tris brainwashed? i don't really understand her captivity.

and WHAT exactly is Briar doing in Sandry's room at night? (bad thoughts, bad thoughts!)
Deirdre of the grey kingdom chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
YAY!

Please write more! I love this story. Its so theatrical, and cryptic! I know it might take awhile...BUT PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!

Your Commendable fan (of your fan fiction?)

-Deirdre of the Grey Kingdom
Muslima chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Master has upated ::bows::
PandorasBoxx chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews! I know I haven't added anymore chapters in quite a while, but thats about to change. New chapters are coming soon I promise! So keep r/r! New ideas would be appreciated as well, so don't be shy!

~Sincerely~

Kylee - Author
Deirdre The Grey Lady chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
Hi

iam a fan of the winding circle series my fav person is Tris. Iam probuly just anyoing you but id really like to know what happends next. i think you have some great idea's. ok now i know iam just plain aynoing you now!

Please accept my sincere apologies for my inconvenient presents... OK, enough of the big words already.

-Your ingenuous fan

Deirdre of the Grey Kingdom
Ananda Indigo Dream chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
that was really, really good I liked how you added on to the Tamora Pierce series without changing what had already WRITING!
Muslima chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
PLEASE WRITE MORE! (this is great!)